[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick Hunniepop Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: HuniePop_logo.jpg (66 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
HuniePop_logo.jpg
66 KB, 460x215
Do the "days" in this game matter for anything in particular besides achievements? I want to know if I can 100% the game at my own pace. Is there an achievement or something when you get 100% normally to know? Also any general tips for a new player?
>>
Just got the game with the sale, also interested in this
>>
>>321468921
Ya same here. So far it's pretty fun and definately worth the 3 bucks. I was just concerned with the days thing because I've failed like 2 dates so far.
>>
They're really only there to gauge how much you've played. You can't get locked out of certain events because you didn't trigger them early enough.
>>
>>321468691
Played it at my own pace, didnt matter, so just go slow.

Focus on buying gifts and talking alot to get hunnie points to make the minigames easier for you. this matters since the point requirements get higher till the end(i had trouble in just the first one because i was a pleb)
>>
You can pretty much do whatever you want whenever you want, you just need to know the triggers of the hidden characters which can be a pain in the ass but not impossible.
>>
>>321469198
What kind of events could you possible get locked out of? Is there anything I need to look out for?
>>
The only achievements you might not get if you fail enough dates are Pickup Artist and Pickup Legend, which involve spending the night with a girl within the first four days, and spending the night with all the girls within 18 days, respectively
>>
>>321468691
doesn't matter unless you are going for all the achievements. you probably need to play through more than once to get them all though. thats why they give you four different save slots.
>>
>>321469576
You can't get locked out of anything. There's two secret characters you need to do specific things to find, but I did that after fucking everyone else. No worries. Just play the game.
>>
>>321469939
Thanks for the help senpai
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.