[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remember when you bought that 20 minute demo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 2449472-mgsvgz_ss_bc_title_xb1.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2449472-mgsvgz_ss_bc_title_xb1.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
remember when you bought that 20 minute demo?
>>
2-minute, you mean.
>>
>>321462048
Yeah and it was awesome. I had over 60hs in it by the time I 100%'d. I have almost 400hs in MGS V and I am still 5% away to finish it.
>>
I pirated it.
>>
Here's to Yuu, Nick, Ola, and Bart ;_;
>>
>>321462048
Nope was given it as a gift. Wasn't disappointed at all.
>>
>>321462048
And it was better than TPP
>>
>>321464978
Horseshit. The menu was greatly improved and movement wasn't nearly as fucking garbage, especially diving.
>>
>>321465145
AI wasn't dumbed down like it was in Phantom Pain.
>>
>>321465296
The only reason the AI is dumbed down is because of how fucking big the areas are. Giving a wider map for them to patrol makes AI do retarded shit and people bitch the Tranq gun made TPP easy. The Tranq Gun gets infinite suppressor and 4 different locations that almost always have extra ammo if you need it.
>>
Yeah, kind of wish I hadn't but it wasn't a terrible decision.
>>
>>321462048
>put on a two hour timer
>close game at 1:55 after completing several side missions
thanks steam refunds
>>
Shit yeah. It was fun like whoa.
OP is a faggot that gets mad at capitalism
>>
The 20 minute demo was better than TPP.

No regrets.
>>
>>321462048
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>321462048
The intro alone was worth it
>>
>>321466184
That nine year gap made Skull Face lose his edge.
>>
>>321465296
I remember that there was an option in GZ for guards to keep talking when you held them at gunpoint while talking to CP that isn't in TPP (Among other stuff I think)
>>
>>321466487
Kojima cut a shit load of stuff. Apparently, the whole dog guards thing was already complete and they were going to give us a base under mother base which also stored sahelanthropus

There's even a fucking ladder under the map. It's sad

Places like Russia, America, and Germany were cut as well. So many things cut, it's nuts
>>
>>321462048
B-but you can put 100 hours into it if you slowly examine every texture!
>>
>>321466802
Where'd you hear about all of this? I'd like to read it myself
>>
>>321466802
I've only heard about another place in Africa and Irak

I weep thinking about the cut content, remember the early video of Motherbase? It didn't feel like a creepy Silent Hill deadtown
>>
>>321467163
>B-but you can put 100 hours into it if you slowly examine every texture!

>exploring map
>keep walking towards ends
>Kaz: WHERE ARE YOU GOINF
>Fuck you Kaz
>End up encountering a literal roadblock of crossed branches
>I'm not even kidding
>Made Snake put C4 on that bitch and called on Pequad to bomb that shit
>nothing
>used a bazooka
>nothing

Fuck Kojima and his open world obsession.

>MUH GTA
>MUH MAD MAX

FUCK YOU, IT RUINED THE GAME YOU IDIOT
>>
>>321466312
please
poor writing made skullface lose his edge
>>
>>321467370
>Where'd you hear about all of this? I'd like to read it myself
GameStop had accidentally leaked "explorable maps in America and Russia!" When they were taking pre-orders for the game; once people found out KONAMI literally ordered a C&D to them to remove it

Germany was one of the location places Kojima went to for MGSV, he commented about Germany testing the mocap where the war happened for the game before

>>321467391
Motherbase had cut content to. It wasn't a ghost town, you had colorful soldiers talking to you about all sorts of things and Ocelot was even there

That was cut as well
>>
I got Ground Zeroes for free because I have a PS4
>>
Free on PS Plus. Get mad.
>>
>>321467848
>Free
>>
>>321467848
>>321467894

>HE THINKS HE OWNS IT!

kek
>>
>>321462048
I got it for free
>>
>>321465580
>decide to play the missions on hard mode because fuck normal im not a casual
>immediately get discovered because now every guard has eagle vision
>only way i can move anywhere through the map is by crawling everywhere

I was prepared to do a shitload of crawling in TPP but i guess i understand why they dumbed it down. It would be shitty to just be picking plants one day and suddenly an enemy in a guard tower spots you miles away.
>>
>>321464978
There are people right now that actually think this
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.