[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw no God of War 3 on PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1428042047231.gif (74 KB, 1024x607) Image search: [Google]
1428042047231.gif
74 KB, 1024x607
>Tfw no God of War 3 on PC
>>
can you honestly name even three PC exclusives that you play?

if not, then why don't you own a console, if you want to play console games?
>>
File: 1389350580290.gif (589 KB, 245x176) Image search: [Google]
1389350580290.gif
589 KB, 245x176
>>321462020
>unironically wanting Normie Hack n Slash 3 on PC
>>
>>321462202

Because I can't name even 3 console exclusives I want to play

While PC gets me what want in much higher and versatile quality.
>>
>>321463054
you can name one: god of war 3. oh, oh, and god of war 1 and 2 as well

i'm the guy who bought a PC and then lamented bitterly, for it would not play console games
>>
>>321463331

No, YOU can name one.
I've a hacked PS3, if I wanted to play that all I need to do is just start the thing up, since its entire library is on it.

I never played any of them for more than an hour, and probably never will.
>>
>>321462020
>tfw youll play all 3 gears on pc next year

cant wait to go back to that place, senpai
>>
Never saw the appeal of God of War. Combat is kinda barebones and the puzzles are sometimes insultingly easy. Is it just a "turn off your brain" thing?
>>
>>321462751
I just want it for the aphrodite scene
>>
>>321462020
Why?

Just emulate DMC 3
>>
>>321464112

Probably

Personally I just get tired of fixed camera angles shit now
>>
>/v/ likes Bayonetta
>/v/ hates god of war
As a fan of both games

THEY'RE THE FUCKING SAME GAMES

Do you like weaboo mythology or greek mythology? That's literawawallaly it
>>
>>321464903

Well they are but
>gun-heelshooter slut-witch

I don't think thats ANY kind of mythology
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.