[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get ARK: Survival Evolved or Star Wars Battlefront?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: 22.png (127 KB, 367x330) Image search: [Google]
22.png
127 KB, 367x330
Should I get ARK: Survival Evolved or Star Wars Battlefront? Got enough xbox gift cards to get a game, but can't decide on the two, pretty sure i've got every other game that is worthwhile otherwise, down to these last two

If anyone has played either, or preferably both, please give me your two cents, I'm aware Battlefront got meh reviews, but I think it's mostly biased and people overhyped it, it's an aight game in my eyes, but people bombed the game reviews harder than it deserves because they were mad it didn't live up to their overhyped expectations...

Then we got ARK which looks like turok meets minecraft, just the concept alone makes it interesting... I've played the hour trial in ARK and enjoyed it, but I also enjoyed the BF beta...

I'm actually still having fun with Rainbow Six Siege and Fallout 4, but my roommate insists i buy one, because he's a faggot.
>>
Battlefront hands down, people who say it's trash are haters, just because DICE made it they instantly reviewed it bad, because they made battlefield. ARKS cool but battlefronts is what every1 is playing brah.
>>
>>321460754
honestly can't tell if troll or serious... i'm just gonna leave your comment as an unknown for now, thanks tho.... you seem kinda biased towards battlefront, lol.

im kinda looking for an unbiased opinion, that can consider both and make a rational decision. not something based on delusions.
>>
>>321460874
Fuck you then, I ain't deluded obviously battlefront is better than some turok fagg shit.
>>
>>321460974
now you've just gone full autism, i can't even take your responses seriously, anyone who ain't semi-autistic who has an actual reply. Cuz your post anon did nothing but just aggravate me, i'm convinced you're troll now. Begone cancer.
>>
>>321461087
I haven't played Battlefront but ARK is fun, I been playing that and Fallout 4 too, both good games. Can't comment on Starwars Battlefront however, I have some friends who been playin' it though.

I know ARK is good though, for reference.
>>
>>321460580
I would really like it if you would not post pictures of my wife
>>
aight thanks, yeah if i could decide i'd buy one already, and if i could buy both I would do just cuz I dont like decisions, but I guess I gotta make one this time... So far ARK sounds promising. Anyone got a defense for Star Wars?
>>
>>321461335
She can't be your wiafu, she's mine.
>>
I would say go for ARK and save Battlefront for another time.
>>
Go with ARK, I played Star Wars Battlefront for 15 minutes, and got bored and went and jerked off.
>>
well 3 people are convincing enough, fuck battlefront, ARK it is.
>>
Yeah Battlefront is cancer, they didn't do any justice to the franchise, just ruined it really, those faggots at Dice think they can make the game work, then they just ruin everything else, just like Battlefield 2, 3,4, and hardlines, all epic failures. I hope all of Dice staff get cancer in their anus.
>>
File: 1447646483200.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1447646483200.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>321462042
jesus.
>>
File: 1449642263423.jpg (29 KB, 394x258) Image search: [Google]
1449642263423.jpg
29 KB, 394x258
HEre you go, reasons to go with ARK; it can't be as bad as battlefront.
Metabombed: Star Wars Battlefront Is A “Festering Heap Of Garbage”

November 20, 2015 Jim Sterling Uncategorized
It should come as no surprise that Star Wars Battlefront is the latest game to be METABOMBED by angry user reviewers. While I enjoyed the game quite a bit, the changes made to the Battlefront formula combined with Electronic Arts’ unfortunate DLC model was a guaranteed recipe for boiled piss.

The anger was brewed to perfection before the game was even out, and it didn’t take long for Metacritic’s user reviews to reflect it. This is where I’d say a Star Wars quote to sum up the intro in a cute way, but I can’t think of anything.

sw01

The PlayStation 4 version is holding out with a middling aggregate score of 5.4, boasting 75 positive reviews to 82 negative. Meanwhile, Xbox One users have delivered 55 positive reviews to 81 negative. It should be a shock to nobody that PC players have been the most vocal in their rage, because they’re PC players – there are currently 26 positive reviews and an overwhelming 106 negative ones.

As always, I’ve gone and sampled some of the most flavorful and evocative reviews, because that’s what we do.

Justin_A makes me wonder what they plan to do with a theoretical virtual pig.

DLC. Pay more, get less. Graphics are lipstick on a pig. Actually, a virtual pig with lipstick would probably be more fun. EA destroyed SimCity and The Sims. Is there anything this company does other than release the most superficial garbage facades? (0/10)
Meanwhile, flappynoodle gives us our obligatory use of the word “joke” – a favorite of gaming commenters, as you all know.

Graphics: 10/10
Gameplay: 1/10
Content: 1/10
Overall: 4/10
Graphics are great, phenomenal. Gameplay is a joke, there’s no story to be played, barely any content. Got my refund after playing for 4 hours, and don’t regret it. (4/10)

copy/pasta review from one site.
>>
File: Snapchat-7831049904128529669.jpg (738 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7831049904128529669.jpg
738 KB, 1080x1920
In ark you can have halarious moments such as this. High quality entertainment
>>
Pretty solid review, I rather enjoyed the boiled piss part... Safe to say that DICE is full of autistic retards, and they fail at all the games they make.
>>
>>321462457
that looks like feces.
>>
I was honestly really dissapointed with Star wars, it was a heap of shit, and DICE dropped the ball, you can't even call it okay to be generous, that review posted sums most of whats wrong with it up, it's a waste of money.

If there's a god on this earth DICE will disband and not make any more games.
>>
>>321462573
That's because it is
>>
>>321460580
>>321460874
>>321461087
Are you fucking twelve? I'm not telling you fuck all, feel free to buy and enjoy whatever it is you buy since you're twelve.
>>
Babinski gives us a taste of 2006 with the term “casualisation.” People still say things like that.

They’ve done it, they have actually done it. They managed to f*** it up royally. The casualisation that happened here is so pathetic that makes me want to throw up. It’s an insult to gamer community intelligence. Equipment is now abilities with cooldown, you don’t enter vehicles but rather find a magical token that transports you to them, weapons don’t need to be reloaded, you don’t pick your spawn point, the battlefield is so messy that looks like a laser tag playground. Hell, this game could be played on a tablet in terms of gameplay. The fact that this only supports 48 players when, 10 yeas ago, TEN YEARS AGO there were already support for 64 players is outrageous. I’m not even going to talk about the lack of content because I wold be here the whole day. (0/10)
>>
File: 1447645159706.jpg (18 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1447645159706.jpg
18 KB, 300x400
>>321462573
is that made to imply the games shit? After all these comments I highly doubt ARK could be a piece of flaming shit that belongs in the dumpster such as Star Wars Battlefail.]

Decision made, thanks guys, that was easy. Fuck Battlefront and I hope all of DiCE staff get horribly painful cancer.
>>
File: 1447645833798.jpg (17 KB, 383x390) Image search: [Google]
1447645833798.jpg
17 KB, 383x390
>>321462752i'm 5 actually you pedophelic gay rapist.
>>
>>321463107
lol
>>
>>321462752
>>321462752
FUCKING REKT BRO
>>
File: 1447646626126.jpg (88 KB, 470x597) Image search: [Google]
1447646626126.jpg
88 KB, 470x597
>>321462752
pedophelic child molester garbage, disgusting.
>>
>>321463423
disgusting, kill that person.
>>
>>321463003
fag
>>
>>321461501
I'LL FUCKING FIGHT YOU!
SHE'S MINE!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.