[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys play games with this piece of shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: wii-u-controller1.jpg (19 KB, 640x344) Image search: [Google]
wii-u-controller1.jpg
19 KB, 640x344
How do you guys play games with this piece of shit?
>>
File: 1433554740101.png (34 KB, 196x197) Image search: [Google]
1433554740101.png
34 KB, 196x197
yeah its kinda fucked up with the mayority of the games, but thats expected, nobody is going to make games with a control in mind.

personally i'll do anything for vidya so whatever, i just got used to it.
>>
Still better than Dualshock 1-3.
>>
File: Neutral_President.jpg (21 KB, 353x270) Image search: [Google]
Neutral_President.jpg
21 KB, 353x270
Press the buttons and wiggle the sticks
Sometime touch the screen because it actually has a function
>>
Simple, its really comfy. You ever hold one? Unless you have the hands of a godamn infant or toothpick build, I never heard anyone complain about it. Light as shit too.
>>
it's probably my favorite controller even though I don't like the wii u that much
>>
>>321459787
Use Pro Controller. If a game requires it, just skip the game.
>>
What about it bugs you? I think it's a little big but I found it to be more useful than either the PS4 or the xbone controllers. I think it makes everything more accessible.
>>
>>321459787

It's pretty nice to hold, but i prefer to use the pro whenever possible.
>>
>>321460495
>What about it bugs you? I think it's a little big

Dude, it's a TV

On top of that a rectangle makes for poor ergonomics, there is no proper way to grip it, you have to just let it sit in your lap or something
>>
>>321459787
Last time I played on my Wii U was like a month ago. Finished Fatal Frame 5. Loved the idea of the idea of the gamepad as the camera and a second screen for the map, it should be used more often.

But yeah, other than that, it's pretty pointless.
>>
>>321459787
Just use the Pro Controller. In every game that supports it, with the sole exception of Xenoblade X for fast-travel, the Pro Controller is the better option.
>>
>>321460762
>this bait
Ahahsh
>>
>>321459787
use it to watch videos or browse the internet on the shitter
>>
>>321460876
For slow paced games, or games that don't require too many imputs, the gamepad is fine. Everything else plays better with Pro.
>>
>turn on console
>insert disc
>play game
It's not that hard desu baka senpai
>>
>>321460876
You should try out ZombiU or Nintendoland then if you enjoy actual gamepad interaction.
>>
>>321461086
>insert disc
>>
File: 1435982571027.png (259 KB, 358x339) Image search: [Google]
1435982571027.png
259 KB, 358x339
Very comfortably. In fact, I think I'll crank up the AC, cozy up in bed with my gamepad and play some more Steamworld Dig in a few minutes.
>>
>>321461453
>insert dick
>>
I thought it would be annoying to use, but it's actually rather comfy. Wouldn't use it for something like Smash though, but it works just fine in Splatoon, Mario Kart, and Xenoblade X.
>>
>>321461119
Have both.
Never beat ZombiU because it got pretty tedious after a while.
I play Nintendo Land whenever my brother's around. Fucking love it, best multiplayer game ever.
>>
>>321459787

With my hands, mostly.
>>
>>321461987
ZombiU could have been so great but it feels like nobody on the design team was on the same page.

agree on multiplayer. which one do you like the most? mario chase is a lot of fun but the ghost one is better I think.
>>
Starfox Command plays really good on it.
>>
>>321462218
Either Metroid Blast or Ghost Mansion. Both are solid, and extremely fun.

Yeah, ZombiU was underwhelming. It was the first game I bought for the console, so it was a pretty bad first impression. Thankfully, other games I bought for it, like Nintendo Land or Bayonetta 2, have proved to me that the console is worth it.
>>
>>321459787
Remember how the Wii mote was the only way for Wii players to play games on that console? Autists always find a way.
>>
>>321459787
I only use it to browse the e-shop and play GBA/N64 games
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.