[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
easiest boss in bloodborne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: amelia.jpg (324 KB, 1472x828) Image search: [Google]
amelia.jpg
324 KB, 1472x828
easiest boss in bloodborne
>>
I lost to her my first time. I've never lost Micolash
>>
witch of hemwick
>>
>>321452264
Micolash is a little bitch but the move he pulls off with the orbs shooting across the screen is Bullshit. He got me with it a few times on ng+
>>
>>321451743
Agreed. Father Gascoigne is right next to her imo
>>
Not counting chalice dungeon bosses, celestial emissary was probably the easiest
>>
>>321451743
I had a friend who rage quit BB over her. It was his first Souls game.
>>
The only boss in Bloodborne I have never once died to is Orphan of Kos.
>>
>>321454629
Heavy weapons just stagger the fuck out of him.
He would have been a much better boss without that, but I guess he can't help it being such a skinny little nigga
>>
>>321451743
You thought the witches of hemwick were hard? Pfft fucking scrub.
>>
I didn't die to Ludwig, or whatever that horses name is. I honestly found his first form way more challenging than his second. As soon as he transformed I just went in and went ham.
>>
Of all bosses Phtumerian descendant killed me the most
>>
that's not your mum
>>
File: image.png (803 KB, 615x671) Image search: [Google]
image.png
803 KB, 615x671
>>321456381
Bloodletting Beast fucked with me because of the strange delay on his most powerful attacks
>>
Once you know how to fight her she's fairly easy, but a lot of people had a lot of trouble with her on release because of her healing mechanic.
>>
The hardest boss for me was Gehrman because he rekt my shit, I just wanted to parry him and it took me 10+ tries. I beat him and on new game plus beat him first try by dodging to the right of him and destroying him with in transformed ludwig's holy blade +10
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.