[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unless this is a Hoffman Origin story where he gets punched in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 1920x1080
Unless this is a Hoffman Origin story where he gets punched in the throat and starts screaming about targeting data it's probably not going to be good
>>
>>321428785
Looks more like Baird and Samantha had kids. And the Lancer finally has a stock.
>>
Hopefully it doesn't turn into the wall bouncing shotgun fest that is Gears 1.
>>
Hoffman is my nigga.
>>321429602
Spotted the lancer casual
>>
File: image.png (60 KB, 310x193) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 310x193
I just hope the newer games keep the self-aware humor
>>
>>321429719
Lancer and Hammerburst all day son.
>>
>>321430754
Hammerburst is cool, I can't stand people who use lancer. I don't know why but it brings out my autism. When they added stopping power in gears 3 I wanted to skin cliffy.
>>
>>321431081
Retro Lancer hate I can understand, not regular Lancer. Gears 1 Hammerburst is OP with dat 6 round burst.
>>
>>321429719
Sorry, we like a variety of guns and not keep using a shotgun that ruins the game for everyone. That shit should be a pick up on map for God sakes.
>>
>>321432915
It hardly ruins the game, what ruins the game is the awful servers and netcode. The fact that everyone has it makes it equal.
>>
>>321433906
>awful servers and netcode

That only applies to Gears 2.
>>
>>321434873
Nah, ultimate edition is bad too. Maybe it's better in the states but in Canada its fucking awful. My ping is great too.
>>
>>321435227
Try not having Bell or Rogers internet and then come back. UE is fine network wise.
>>
>>321428785
I just want it to be as good as GoW 3. It was my favorite by far when you get past the few balance flaws (like active retro lancer, retro lancer's instant point blank charge and melee down, active lancer). I'm really curious what they'll do with enemies and multiplayer with Locusts and Lambent being completely out of the picture.
>>
>>321436189
The only ISP I can get us bell, unless I go shitty third party satellite internet. Maybe that's the problem then.
>>
>>321428785
I think I like the 80s action figure meathead look than the psuedo Uncharted look they're going for now
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.