[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's your opinion on Amiibos do you own any also do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: amiibo.jpg (79 KB, 1024x726) Image search: [Google]
amiibo.jpg
79 KB, 1024x726
what's your opinion on Amiibos

do you own any

also do hot dogs count as "sandwiches"
>>
>>321427215
Captcha can just fuck right off. Captchaless boards when?
>>
>>321427215
Cool figurines, I've yet to see them implemented in software in any satisfying way, but I don't mind.
I own 18 of them.
I don't think so, a sandwich needs two seperate pieces of bread, a hot-dog just has the single bun.

>>321427416
Get a pass:)
>>
>>321427614
>18
How much did that end up costing
>>
bought a mewtwo amiibo
i dont even have mewtwo downloaded
theyre ok i guess, more for decoration desu

hotdogs are not sandwiches, and having to use regular bread when you run outta buns is the worst
>>
>>321427215
>what's your opinion on Amiibos
I fucking hate them

>do you own any
Yes

>also do hot dogs count as "sandwiches"
Yes
>>
File: Amiibochart.jpg (1023 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Amiibochart.jpg
1023 KB, 1920x1080
I like them as figures more as usable micro-unlocks.

Picture is outdated, too lazy to update. I now have both the 30th anniversary Marios and Ike.
>>
>>321427769
Accounting for packs and ones that came with games, roughly £150
>>
>>321427769

18 is like $234 not counting tax or if he payed above retail.

>>321428224

I have 59, costing me a total of about $794, not including tax. I've gotten every one of my amiibos for retail price.
>>
I have 42.
I love nintendo games so i mostly buy them for decoration. I also have amiibo tourneys in smash with my friends sometimes. The only ones I have that arent smash are the wool yoshi, mario, luigi, splatoon 3 pack, toad, and a 30th anniversary classic color mario
>>
>>321427215
Misused potential, it's fine when one of the games they were made for can save data thus justifying the portability of the amiibo.
However, stuff like the amiibo cards, gold and silver, mega yarn, and generally amiibo made just for the sake of it (amiibo Festival, Splatoon) don't really have a reason to exist as the content could have been in the game in the beginning.
>>
Nintendo's stuck in a weird place with amiibos where they can't do TOO much with them because then it'd just turn into physical DLC bullshit, but they have to do SOMETHING with them or else it's worthless figurine bullshit.
>>
Eh. I half wish there was something like Disney Infinity or Skylanders with them but I doubt they'd handle it well after AF and its bullshit "tap every time you roll the dice" thing.

I have eighteen. Link and the Splatoon trio are the only ones I got for the function, otherwise I just got characters I like because I like them, or they came with the game in Cheebo's case. And then I have Isabelle thrown around somewhere I because I couldn't care less about her, I just wanted Digby.

Can't wait for Kicks next month. Probably won't even use it because AF literally kills Amiibos but he's too cute.
>>
>>321427215
You literally have to have autism to enjoy them.
Theyre trash
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.