[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have always been alright to pretty good at the original
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pTRU1-18982408enh-z6.jpg (264 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pTRU1-18982408enh-z6.jpg
264 KB, 1000x1000
So I have always been alright to pretty good at the original 64 version, melee, and especially Brawl...and now I FINALLY got the system for the new Smash and...I'm fucking terrible, I used to be able to beat the shit out of my friends and now I lose every time, what is wrong with me?

The game feels the same yet it's so different for me. I was so excited for this game but now it's stressful and embaressing
>>
For context, by "pretty good" the most I can help explain that is that I came 3rd and 2nd in a brawl torment at a local convention, otherwise I don't know how else to explain my skill.

Also I usually only use Wolf in brawl, sorry if someone thinks that's shit.
>>
Anyone else end up in my boat? Did you get any better?
>>
Who do you play?
>>
>Stressful and embarrassing
When you get better it changes into stressful and bullshit.
Anyway, what you wanna do is figure out what your character can do in which situations.
Like, Captain Falcon can punch and kick his way out assuming you can tech correctly, but Ganondorf is gonna need to do something unexpected or juke out the opponent.
Who do ya main?
>>
>>321427568
read >>321427314
>>
>>321427583
read >>321427314
but in melee and 64 I'm usually fox
when I was a child and in high school I used to be Pikachu always.
>>
>>321427721
I don't know what to say, man. The game has a low skill floor and a different playstyle from the rest of the games, maybe your friends got used to it quicker than you?
>>
I'm looking all over, will Wolf be a DLC? I'm getting mixed results.
>>
>losing in Smash 4
you should be thankful

my friends haven't been able to beat me in like a year, not even once, because i play sheik and spam her ez combos

i'm not even good
>>
>>321428325
Wolf isn't in Smash 4 and there won't be anymore DLC, Bayonetta was the last character. Sorry.
>>
>>321428325
no, there's a fan theory that wolf will be available in february but it's almost certainly bullshit
we're getting Bayonetta and Corrin
>>
>>321427971
Wolf isn't in Smash 4
Do you use Fox or Falco instead or what?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.