[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mother said she will buy me any game I want today Anons (I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Xeno.png (939 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Xeno.png
939 KB, 1000x500
My mother said she will buy me any game I want today Anons (I buy only digital things so thats why I get it today)

I don't know if I want Xenoblade Chronicles X because I hear mixed reviews.
>>
You sound like the kind of person who would like it.
>>
>>321412362
I dont mind grindy games but I REALLY don't know I hear its a single player MMO
>>
>>321412198
My wife's bf think is a cool game. I don't care because i have my dear PS4/Bloodborne combo
>>
If you want a legit answer

The world inside the game is amazing and there is a huge wealth of content to do. I get lost for hours just dicking around inside the world and getting lost. Although now that I can fly the world does seem a bit smaller. If you do buy this game and end up enjoying it you will be occupied for a very long time

Whether you want to finish all the content is another story altogethet. While the world may be amazing and having a giant robot awesome, there are plenty of questionable design decisions (no sound options, party member selection, affinity missions) that will leave you scratching your head. The gameplay does feel a bit like an mmo, although not as empty and soulless, and the "offline " complaint is just wrong because you see other players and you can do raids and missions with them
>>
>>321412198
Are you like 13?
>>
>>321412431

Aside from the fact that it has online multiplayer it's really an empty phrase.
It uses a skill and class system similar to MMOs (but really that's just an RPG thing. It's like calling Skyrim a single MMO because it has skills and cooldown)

Then there's the whole mech combat and multiple party members and various systems that are unique to the game that you can't really compare it to any MMO. The fighting system might remind you of one, but it's more like what a good MMO fighting system would be if MMO developers actually put effort into it.

If you're into JRPGs you're gonna love this title. The world is huge and there's endless stuff to do, you'll feel like you'll never 100% this game
>>
Not sure if I should buy a fucken wii u, just for xenobladeX. Does the wii u have any fun games? I don't plan on getting those party games.
>>
>>321412431
Well it plays similar to an MMO. You lock on to the target, auto attack then use an ability when it's off cooldown.
>>
>>321414512
If Splatoon, Tropical Freeze, Bayo and TW101 don't strike you fancy this console is probably not for you.
>>
>>321412198
FUCKING UNDERAGE B&
LEAVE THIS SITE
YOU NEED TO BE 18+ TO POST HERE
>>
>>321414512
Bayo 2 (comes with the original Bayonetta for free)
The Wonderful 101 (horribly underrated gem and you'll find it for $30 at the absolute maximum)
DKC: Tropickle Cheese
Smash 4
Hyrule Warriors
Splatoon
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8 (lots of /v/eekend stuff going on)
Pikmin 3
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Zelda U, Pikmin 4, Pokkén Tournament, and Star Fox Zero are also coming out next year.

Plenty of smaller gems available on the eShop as well, like Fast Racing NEO, Pushmo World, and stuff like that. I also ended up getting Game & Wario, Nintendo Land, and Wind Waker HD for free.
>>
File: img_2162-2.png (205 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
img_2162-2.png
205 KB, 610x343
>>321412198
>I have a nintendo console that makes me a kid get it?
>>321412459
>I have a ps4 that makes me a cuck, get it?

How original, but it was not worth making a thread for it.

I fucking hate all of you guys
Merry Christmas
>>
>>321414087
>>321414479
Alright thanks guys I'll get it then <3
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.