[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never play it for the first time again what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 310.jpg (30 KB, 600x646) Image search: [Google]
310.jpg
30 KB, 600x646
>you will never play it for the first time again

what's her name /v/?
>>
Persona 4
Okami
FF12
Tales of the Abyss
Zero Escape
Danganronpa
>>
Maplestory
>>
Kotor 1 and 2
Dark souls
Cities skylines
>>
Paper Mario
>>
Final Fantasy ix
>>
>>321405097

Danganronpa
Ever17
Planescape: Torment
Knights of the Old Republic
Metal Gear Solid 3
>>
Red dead redemption
>>
>Ace Attorney
>Souls series in general (cept maybe 2. It was aight but it was missing something)
>Ace Attorney
>>
Paper mario
>>
Ghost trick. Game is nearly perfect, but theres ZERO to do on a replay.
>>
File: sh3.jpg (83 KB, 780x594) Image search: [Google]
sh3.jpg
83 KB, 780x594
Silent Hill 3.
>>
Final Fantasy 6 or 7

Holy shit, it didn't help that I was 12 at the time.
>>
>>321405097
Gears of War

Active reload mechanic and burly ass men just going ham with a bit of Baird bants is all I needed in life no homo

Multiplayer was fantastic too. Getting the Seriously achievement is my proudest gaming accomplishment
>>
half life 3
>>
File: 1353510773139.png (854 KB, 754x786) Image search: [Google]
1353510773139.png
854 KB, 754x786
World of Warcraft
TF2
>>
Super Mario Sunshine
>>
>>321405976
I have the same problem too; in 7th grade I was sick for a week, and spent the entire week playing FF6 on SNES. Best week ever.
>>
Chrono Trigger
>>
>>321406141
2007 early TBC days were the best of my life
>>
File: 1447711778179.png (218 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447711778179.png
218 KB, 500x375
>tfw you will never see the intro to MGS3 for the first time ever again

>tfw you will never get to the end of the final case of Ace Attorney 3 for the first time ever again

>tfw you will never play Ghost Trick for the first time again and shit your pants when you realize that Sissel is the fucking cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CbFAZ2ztlE
>>
>>321405097
Super Mario Bros 2
Megaman IV
Doom
Mario Kart
Yoshi's Island
Star Fox 64
GoldenEye
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Starsiege: Tribes
Morrowind and expansions
World of Warcraft patch 1.6.0-2.4.3
Indev Minecraft
Terraria
Europa Universalis IV
>>
File: dagoth_ur_uncle_sam_poster.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
dagoth_ur_uncle_sam_poster.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
>>321406225
When Morrowind was still pretty new, I got an infection that caused my left foot to swell terribly, so I had to keep that leg up as much as possible over the summer.

It took just short of two weeks to go away and I pretty much played Morrowind 24/7 for the duration. Most physically passive summer ever, but what a fantastic time to be alive.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.