[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the better wrpg, the witcher or dragon age inquisition?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 502x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 502x293
Which is the better wrpg, the witcher or dragon age inquisition?
>>
>>321403502
Witcher.
>>
File: Witcher 3 obliterated.jpg (821 KB, 3032x1150) Image search: [Google]
Witcher 3 obliterated.jpg
821 KB, 3032x1150
>>321403502

Witcher but both are shit.

Mass Effect >>> both
>>
Xcx
>>
>>321403708
thats a pretty ok bait image, i will save this
>>
>>321403793

>implying it's bait

Sci Fi >>>>> Fantasy
Mass Effect trilogy >>>> Witcher trilogy. The first two Witcher games are borderline unplayable
>>
Come on, man.
>>
>>321404096
you were still wearing spiderman undies when tw1 was released, neo /v/
>>
>>321404619
>implying i'm not still wearing them

normalunderwearfags please go
>>
>>321403502
Witcher 3.
>>
>>321403502
I dont know anyone in real life who finished inquisition. Im the one who played the most, and I quit the moment I reached Skyhold.
/v/ is going to hate me, put Im pretty sure that even Dragon Age 2 is better than this shit.

Witcher is my GOTY, no need to talk about it
>>
File: 1299690392668.jpg (102 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1299690392668.jpg
102 KB, 640x480
>>321406998
How long after the time travel quest do you actually get to Skyhold? I got up to that point and simply never had the inkling to play the game again.

DA2 was a far greater disappointment and a technically much worse game, but there still were scraps of Origins in there to make gameplay at least tolerable. The cast may have been shite but it was entertaining and innocently bad as opposed to the in-your-face genuine hostility to the players that Inquisition's cast was designed with from the ground up, and the ridiculous nonsensical mess of a plot that relied on the main character being reactive, lazy and dumb as all hell still beat the contrived and dull story that Inquisition had.

DA2 was shit, but it was shit from a studio I still cared about. It was something interesting by way of being scandalous to people who still hoped BioWare could turn themselves around and make something good. Inquisition, by contrast, was from a BioWare everyone had given up on.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.