[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inquisition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: cpt4mq7mhygzvbqtpo99.jpg (376 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cpt4mq7mhygzvbqtpo99.jpg
376 KB, 1920x1080
Alright, so I bought Dragon Age: Inquisition with all the DLC for 30 bucks. How bad did I fuck up?
>>
>>321400720
at least 50hrs before realizing how shitty this game is
>>
Well, you gave $30 to EA and bought a shitty game.
>>
>giving money to bioware

You dun goofed.

That aside, I think the game is worth 20-30 bucks.
>>
You didn't, and only cowards use bows in DA.
>>
It's fun enough, as long as you don't expect a story in an RPG.
>>
You fucked up bad. Get a ranged class if not you'll be raging at how clunky melee combat is. People who say this game's combat is good clearly never used melee against those teleporting desire demons.
>>
>>321400921
Melee is clunky? Fuck me, all I play is melee : (
>>
Combat is awful.
Main plot is generic.
Some companions are interesting.
The quests are MMO tier.
The environments are pretty.

I suggest you roll a character that can breeze through combat ASAP, meaning a Rogue with Tempest spec because it's fucking broken.
>>
>>321403339
I think they patched flask of fire, and the game was already a horrendous chore with it. Can't even imagine trying to play it now.
>>
File: 351970_2015-11-03_00001.png (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
351970_2015-11-03_00001.png
3 MB, 3840x2160
Games pretty as fuck. Combat is aight, I enjoyed the combat in this more than fucking Witcher 3 which /v/ is busting a nut every other thread to. Story was pretty 'meh'. Some companions are interesting, others are massive spergelord self-inserts and it shows.

Over-all, I walked away from it moderately satisfied but wondering what the fuck happened to Bioware.

>ps AT LEAST ITS BETTER THAN THIS SHIT.
>>
>>321403943
>I think they patched flask of fire
>they made a shitty game worse
Why though?
>>
>>321404458
Can't have any fun slipping into the single-player!
>>
File: Screenshot20151223131600906.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot20151223131600906.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1080
Just finished DAO, playing Awakening and the other 2 DLCs.
Better to just skip Dragon Age 2 - Recycling Boogaloo and grab DAI, right?
Also, 4chan claims DAO screenshot file are corrupted, re-saving with an iamge editing program fixes it. wtf
>>
>>321400878
If you don't expect story, combat, good exploration, dungeons or character building then it's pretty decent.
>>
>>321404729
Probably best to just skip Inquisition as well.
>>
>>321404729
>Better to just skip Dragon Age 2
Depends what you wanted out of a sequel to Origins.
If you wanted another generic High Fantasy Tolkien ripoff that takes you on a globe trotting adventure then skip it and go straight to Inquisition.
If you are ok with a more personal, confined story that doesn't have some ultimate evil to kill and has combat that doesn't look stale as shit then give it a try.
It was rushed as fuck though so if recycled dungeons make you sperg out then avoid it at all costs.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.