[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what did you refund that you bought on the winter sale? Picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: store_image_02[1].png (519 KB, 940x400) Image search: [Google]
store_image_02[1].png
519 KB, 940x400
So what did you refund that you bought on the winter sale?

Picture related.
>>
I bought Rust and got a refund straight away.
>>
>>321393753
nice try but valve games aren't refundable
>>
Chivarly, LOTR Northshit
>>
Refunded:
LISA
Magrunner

Other games I bought:
Valkyria Chronichles
Styx
Kane & Lynch Dead Men (first one, for some reason I wanted to play it and it was only a buck)
Freedom Force vs The Third Reich
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC (I liked the original)
Brothers A Tale of two Sons
>>
>>321393834

Then you live in false dellusion because I got it refunded after playing 107 minutes. It was more then enough.
>>
>>321394039

what put you off family?
>>
>>321394246

>only two shots actually on his head
>AK isn't 100% accurate so this is bound to happen to somebody anyway

yes fanboy
>>
>>321393753
git gud
>>
>>321393987
You'll run into GFWL issues on K+L. Install the game, update GFWL, then restart, then log in. That's how I got it to work.
>>
>>321394489
I don't login in GFWL, then it works fine. I just cancel the login process.
>>
>>321394246

>movement
>autistic map knowledge
>recoil patterns

I won't bash the game and I honestly don't care what others play, but this is unenjoyable for me.
>>
>>321393753
Thinking of refunding Dark Souls II, Haven't even fought the first boss yet and there are already damage sponge enemies littered throughout the place with straight up unfair hitboxes for their grabs. Also all my weapons worth a shit are broken and I can't access the blacksmith so I have no clue on how to fix any of them. Luckily I have only 81 minutes played so it's not too late
>>
>>321394246
god damn, this is why I hate this game
>>
>>321395130

Dark souls is the kind of game that I will never understand why people like.
>>
>>321395327
Dark Souls 1 was fun as hell and fair. Dark Souls 2 is boring as hell and straight up unfair.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.