[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your game theories.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: mat.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
mat.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
Post your game theories.
>>
GAME THEORY: WHAT IF HAROLD USED A CRANE TO PUSH THE MASTER INTO THE FEV?
>>
I shouldn't be surprised people are now posting this garbage on /v/.

I swear this board gets more underage and normalfag every time I visit it.
>>
>>321390750
Honestly?: Do you think this is a genuine theory thread or is this a shitpost thread?
>>
File: 1446494175596.jpg (13 KB, 251x233) Image search: [Google]
1446494175596.jpg
13 KB, 251x233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UnrfQ47_iM
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
uhh dragon roost island used to be death mountain
it's in the same place on the map and the interior is just like how it is in ocarina of time
>>
>>321391132
wait nvm I posted an actual theory, not a matpat clickbait nothing to do with the actual game theory
>>
>>321390910
Because most of the time "eceleb shitposting threads" are by people that go "well I subbed to him 3 years ago and still watch his videos but I think he's shit XD"
>>
>>321390750
Moot should have just closed the site when he left.

It was the perfect time to do so. The site was the shittiest it has ever been with GG and the unwanted attention it attracted, the age of OC was long over, most of the boards had been coopted by the kind of people 4chan was made to get away from, it's just a complete shitshow in every meaning of the word.

It looks like it will live on as a tortured husk for a while longer, it seems.
>>
fuck off and do another autism appealing five nights at freddy's theory
your show used to be tolerable matpat!
bring it back to the olden days of "what if games had real world physics?"!
this "deepest lore" shit is the worst!
>>
>>321391332
Is this an eceleb thread? I don't think I've ever seen the person in OP's pic before.
>>
>>321390456
GAY THEORY

I stopped following this series when this guy tried to debunk the story of Majora's Mask by using science. A story about fairies and magic being "debunked" by this guy using scientific formulas to "prove" that the moon could never destroy Termina by crashing into it. What a faggot.
>>
>>321391408
>this "deepest lore" shit is the worst!
is not a deepest lore, is just a theory
a game theory ;)
>>
>>321391454
>>
>>321390456
I subbed to this guy 4 years ago. It was fun when he didn't took his stupid theories seriously. His show used to be humoristic. Calculating the deadlyness of a bullet bill is fun. All this shit about Fnaf is not.

So yeah, I used to enjoy it.
>>
File: Mike Chang_1.jpg (36 KB, 650x360) Image search: [Google]
Mike Chang_1.jpg
36 KB, 650x360
GAMETHEORY: 4chan is run by Mike Chan
>>
>>321391442
He posts clickbait bullshit that he just makes up and gets millions of views per video for it.
>>
I have proof that Mario is trans
>>
I have this theory where the main character of [GAME] was dead THE WHOLE TIME!
>>
>>321391568
I know this should sound impressive but the Earth currently has nearly 8 billion people living on it. that makes a couple million look like nothing.
>>
>claims pyro is homosexual because of archaic finger length studies and stereotypical association with rainbows
>somehow that's considered ok
>>
GAME THEORY : does eating hearts give you more health??? does wearing red make you fire proof??? mushrooms are DRUGS!! find out in game theory ;^))
I don't understand the appeal of trying to force real life logic in games
>>
>>321391698
easily half of those 8billion don't even have internet access
>>
>>321390456
>>321391631
Mozart is alive.
>>
>>321391782
Besides the point mate.
>>
mOBAS are the best videogames genre in existence and if you think outhersise youre just a butthurt hater riding a bandwagon

rts autists(clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickcoickclickclickclickclickclicl) need not apply
>>
>>321390456
>Game theory is "the study of mathematical models of conflict and cooperation between intelligent rational decision-makers." Game theory is mainly used in economics, political science, and psychology, as well as logic, computer science, biology and psychology, as well as logic, computer science, biology and Poker (Texas No Limit Hold'em). Originally, it addressed zero-sum games, in which one person's gains result in losses for the other participants. Today, game theory applies to a wide range of behavioral relations, and is now an umbrella term for the science of logical decision making in humans, animals, and computers.
I really dislike the term "game theory" being misused as "speculation about lore in games".
Especially since it's a mathematical field that can actually be used in video game design to make them more fun (by making them more skill-rewarding or similar)
>>
>>321391452
What's funny is he starts with "What if Link is dead?" (which was fucking retarded to begin with) then goes right around and says, "It's all pointless anyway!".
>>
>>321390750

You can pinpoint when /v/ went to shit being when people who did /V/ didn't get flamed and their threads derailed
>>
>>321391408
>fuck off and do another autism appealing five nights at freddy's theory

He won't. He apparently "solved" the mystery behind FNAF 4 and the whole storyline. The funny part is Scott Cawthon himself had to drop hints to help his ass accomplish it. Kind of surprised he did considering MatPat went apeshit with arrogance in one FNAF video where he claimed Scott fucked up when it came to the science behind the frontal lobe.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 286x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 286x405
Every MGS after 2 is an extended VR fevere dream based on the psyche of everyone inside of Big Shell/Arsenal Gear during the time it was activated.

They never left, and in real time only an hour has passed since activation.
>>
Sorry but how did this guy get 5 million subscribers?
>>
>>321390456
what if the PS3 was sabotaged and the inner circle working on the next Nintendo console after Game Cube were compromised by the Illuminati so that the Xbox could survive and usher in a dark era of gaming?

What if George Lucas was trying to show us the future of modern gaming with his Star Wars prequels by portraying Anakin as regular gamer being corrupted by the false promise of Pre-ordering and paid DLC and in return he had to execute those in support of PC gaming and eliminate young game studios that show potential?
>>
>>321392780
>Start a channel with a mildly interesting content
>Appear or feature on other peoples channels in exchange for helping maximizing youtube views via channel management, thus getting more viewers
>Make theories on popular games
>Make theories on FnaF when they come out and capitalize on said popularity

5 million views.
>>
>>321390750
That's a pretty good theory
>>
>>321391748
That fag didn't even realize that pyro wears GLOVES
>>
The worst part about this faggot is not that he is making shitty videos now. But that most of his videos are clickbaits. Like that one video with pewdiepie on it(Oh look free clicks) but in the end it turned how the youtube is the new TV and that they(himself included) are superior.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.