[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you lived in the Fallout universe, would you be a raider?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: latest.jpg (185 KB, 633x311) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
185 KB, 633x311
If you lived in the Fallout universe, would you be a raider?
>>
>>321390152
i'd fuck so many girls
>>
>>321390152
I doubt I'd survive childhood.
>>
>>321390152
Id be an std riddled raider fucktoy and torture doll.

Thats not my fetish its just what I see would happen
>>
>>321390242
You don't in this life. Why would it be any different in any other?
>>
>>321390297
cause you can rape and kill without going to jail
>>
>>321390297
Without a centralized government to keep order, and the comforts of modern life, many normal people will resort to looting and raping to survive.
>>
I would be Randall Clarke if he wasn't hot shit and was also an opportunist.
>>
I'd carve out a Niche in a town and work, keeping in mind that if some vault suit wearing faggot walks by, I'd better say something charming to make him or her like me, probably in the form of a skill related speech check their most obvious stat reflects, a quest with a great reward, and ensure that I wear or carry nothing unique on me.
>>
I'd probably be one of those skeletons you find in a department store
>>
>>321390725
You'd be self interested but heroic without debilitating character flaws? We're asking what you would do, not your online persona.

>>321390630
>Without a centralized government to keep order, and the comforts of modern life, many normal people will resort to looting and raping to survive.

I think things would look far more agrarian than the mad max world you think of.
>>
>>321390807
Would you have a neat holo-tape?
I'd give it a listen.
>>
>>321391078
>"I wish I were at home posting on 4chan"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.