[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For all the accusations of being a meme game, ironically hating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 9c6.jpg (37 KB, 640x496) Image search: [Google]
9c6.jpg
37 KB, 640x496
For all the accusations of being a meme game, ironically hating Undertale is a bigger meme on 4chan than the game itself ever was.
>>
Nice false-flag, but next time wait at least an hour between shitposts.
>>
>>321383660
The term "false flag" is also a meme.
>>
>>321383736
You're a meme
>>
>>321383846
You're m'om
>>
>>321383846
"You're a *word you just used*" is a more popular meme, and a lazy variation on the "your face is a *word you just used*" meme
>>
>>321384012
Pointing out that something is a meme doesn't make it untrue you fucking meme
>>
calling things memes is a meme
>>
File: RfI9IKfl.jpg (58 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
RfI9IKfl.jpg
58 KB, 640x625
>>321383564
You're a huge meme!
>>
>>321384176
Attempting to start a discussion on logically fallacies when you feel embarrassed is an exceptionally popular meme on 4chan.
>>
>>321384294
Nice meme.
>>
>>321384294
Not yet quite, but I intend to force it until it is. Nearly there.
>>
>>321383564
Cool is this the next undertale shill/why is /v/ one person thread?
>>
how were you supposed to buy this or the spider donut without cheat engine?
>>
>>321384310
You're a popular meme on 4chan
>>
>>321384437
Selling the dog residue.
>>
File: the memes jack.png (806 KB, 680x917) Image search: [Google]
the memes jack.png
806 KB, 680x917
>this whole thread
>>
>>321384437
you buy it on the ruins not before the fight
>>
>>321384437
I'm guessing you meant to post a picture of Temmie armor, the answer is die a million times to lower the cost of the armor, as for the spider donut you should've saved one from the ruins where you could buy them for like 7 gold
>>
I'm a meme, he's a meme, your a meme, are there any other memes I should know about?
>>
>>321384837
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.