[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>PC: Valkyria Chronicles. Company of Heroes 2. Mount &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 13.png (357 KB, 600x731) Image search: [Google]
13.png
357 KB, 600x731
>PC: Valkyria Chronicles. Company of Heroes 2. Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword. Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest
>3DS: Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
>PS4: Nobunaga's ambition:sphere of influence

All around 100.61 USD. Are they any good? What are the pros and cons
>>
>Valkyria Chronicles
Great
>Company of Heroes 2
Good
>Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword
You dun goofed
>Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest
What is that, a mod made into a paid release? Anyways, probably dun goofed as well.
>Nobunaga's ambition:sphere of influence
Why on PS4? I think that game is on Steam as well
>>
>>321376901
>Why on PS4? I think that game is on Steam as well
I needed something to fill my ps4 game library. I haven't bought the two mount and blades, I just needed some opinions on the games, what about Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl?
>>
>>321377173
>I needed something to fill my ps4 game library.
Why? So you can justify owning one? Seems rather dumb to me.
>I haven't bought the two mount and blades, I just needed some opinions on the games
Warband is all you need, just wait for Bannerlord if you're hungry for more M&B
>what about Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl?
Don't have a 3DS
>>
>>321377372
What other two games would you recommend instead of mount and blade. And on the Nobunaga's ambition:sphere of influence, I've been wanting to buy it, it's that I won't have enough space for it in the PC
>>
>>321377848
I dunno, what sort of stuff you looking for?
>>
>>321378186
something similar to mount and blade? I wish Dragon's dogma remake for the ps4
>>
>>321378297
How about the next best thing, the PC port of Dragon's Dogma?
>>
>>321378398
I would If I could, I'm Saving up so I can build my own gaming computer, Do you know where I can get I reliable site?
>>
>>321378695
>Do you know where I can get I reliable site?

I don't think I understand.
>>
>>321378872
Sorry I meant to type, any stores or site you recommend?
>>
>>321379178
Greenmangaming has it 20% off, that's as low as it goes on legit stores as far as I know.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.