[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rogue Galaxy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
What does /v/ think of pic related? See it on the PSN store, and wanting to pick up something new to play.
>>
Fuckin amazing game. Really underrated in my opinion. Super fun combat, tons and tons of shit to do. Like mini games(bug battles :D).
>>
>>321367403
isnt the combat just like any other tales of games?
>>
Wow I loved this game I forgot all about it, I remember already having a 360 by the time I got it so it was probably just a bit too late to the party. Definitely gonna buy.
>>
Story is Star Wars rip off. Really fun hunts. Good combat. Simple systems.
>>
>>321367484
Eh not really. it's kinda like FF12 but you have more control over your actions.
>>
File: Desert Seeker.png (17 KB, 150x175) Image search: [Google]
Desert Seeker.png
17 KB, 150x175
it's fun but god DAMN are the dungeons a chore.

Early on they force you to use specific party members for dungeons which feel like they go on forever. The Gladius Towers are maybe the worst offense. They're a pair of towers that actually intersect constantly with bridges. For example you'll start in tower 1, climb a few floors, cross to tower 2, climb a few floors, cross back to tower 1, and etc. You'll fight the boss at the top. Your reward? You're told to climb the OTHER tower, in the exact same way except it's the opposite floors, to fight the same exact boss again. Your reward? Oh wait you have 2 other dungeons in this chapter to do.

Also your starting sword is actually the best weapon in the game until post game. Basically you upgrade it when it unlocks, and it outclasses everything else for that chapter.
>>
I'm gonna buy this game again cause of this post. Havent played it since I was 14
>>
Ending felt rushed, I loved the ride though
>>
It has the most cliche story ever. No joke. Like... NO JOKE. Name any cliche and I bet it's in the game.

Combat ranges from okay to good, at times.

Crafting is god tier.

Fuck Gladius Towers.
>>
its a poor mans dark cloud 2.

It's still quite decent because dark cloud 2 is elder god tier status, but still, really surprised that they chose this when they also included dark cloud 1 in the same wave. its kind of a slap in the face.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.