[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is Christmas And what have you done Another year over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1451012335765.png (29 KB, 210x229) Image search: [Google]
1451012335765.png
29 KB, 210x229
So this is Christmas
And what have you done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
And so this is Christmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear ones
The old and the young
>>
>>321355939
VIDEO

GAMES
>>
>>321355939
Love ya too anon
>>
>>321355991
AND SO THIS IS VYDIA.

FOR FAGS AND FOR NORRRRMS.
>>
>>321356000
FOR SPICS AND THE OLDFAGS...
THE WAR IS SO LOOOOONG.
>>
>>321356141
AND SO THIS IS VYYYDIAAAAA!!
AND WHAT HAS /V/ DONE?!
>>
>>321355939
I always find that song to be so depressing
>>
>>321356315
ANOTHER YEAR OVER.

AND A NEW ONE JUST BEGUN.

AND SO FUCKING CHRISTMASS.

I HOPE YOU KILL YOURSELF.
>>
>>321355939
for all the times /v/ has attempted to do /v/ the musical, has there ever been an attempt for a christmas version?
>>
>>321356503
The Overrated and the Underrated ones
The old and the young fags...
>>
>>321356571
A very shitty Christmas
And another New Year
I hope we all can die now
Without any fear...
>>
>>321356674
And so this is VYDIAAAAAA.
And what has /v/ done?
Bitching all over...
For another shitty game.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.