[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thank god it's alamost friday what games are you going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: hiimgay.jpg (162 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
hiimgay.jpg
162 KB, 1024x576
thank god it's alamost friday

what games are you going to play tomorrow?
>>
I'm not playing shit tomorrow. I'm going to hang out with my sister all day and call my parents.
>>
>>321355454
Rosalina a shit.
>>
>>321355454
Nothing during the day. At night I'm finally trying out Mario Maker. Pretty excited for it.
>>
I'm going to wait around tomorrow and hope I don't have to head back to the ER, call a Urologist Monday and hope I have torn a tissue in my scrotum that's causing intermittent torsion and hoping I don't have to get surgery or there is anything actually wrong with my nuts.

Getting old sucks kiddos.
>>
>>321355662
Same, pretty much, but my just my father. Mother passed away, and I'm taking care of my 13 year old sister and 16 year old brother.

I got her a computer for Christmas, so she would stop looking up incest doujins on my computer and getting viruses, the little shit.
>>
Gonna play Xenoblade Chronicles X, I suppose. Got a used copy for Christmas so that I wouldn't have to support censorship.
>>
File: 1444000599467.gif (21 KB, 320x120) Image search: [Google]
1444000599467.gif
21 KB, 320x120
>>
>>321357389
Rosalina is cuter in fan art than in official Nintendo art. Same as Peach. Such a damn shame, too. Nintendo keeps making them look more and more plastic.
>>
I'll be fapping to tatsu/linly fanfiction
>>
Bloodborne/Devils Third/that Rikichan Spin off on 3DS
>>
>>321357590
>Nopon dick
>Implying it would even fit
Nopons reproduce by budding.
>>
>>321357764
>Implying lin isn't the one with a dick
>>
>>321357893
>Ruining a loli by giving her a dick instead of giving her the dick
Absutatsuly disgusting.
>>
File: Peach.jpg (32 KB, 688x387) Image search: [Google]
Peach.jpg
32 KB, 688x387
>>321357537
Agreed, I feel like Nintendo could do better.

Though I'm pretty happy with what they did with Sm4sh Peach.
>>
>>321358330
Smash Peach is 10x hotter than Mario Peach. I don't know why.
>>
File: anime.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>321355454
higher res
you're welcome faggots
>>
>>321360384
I want to tickle that belly button.
>>
>>321360384
perfect feet
>>
File: wolbachia.jpg (83 KB, 1048x624) Image search: [Google]
wolbachia.jpg
83 KB, 1048x624
>>321355454
Planning on playing Parasite in City. Finally going to finish out the gallery.
>>
>>321360945
How is this fun?
The gameplay is super annoying plus when the fuck are you supposed to fap?
>>
>>321361486
It's definitely not the best. The gameplay is pretty shit.

I just slogged through it to unlock the omake scenes. I was trying to unlock everything in one go, but fuck that last level.

>when the fuck are you supposed to fap?
Omake dungeon or when you unlock god mode for beating the game, I guess. I was too focused on surviving to even fap on the first run.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.