[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"To think we would be blessed with two children at once..."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Mother 3 - Flashback-620x.jpg (9 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Mother 3 - Flashback-620x.jpg
9 KB, 620x350
>>
Mother 3 is a religious metaphor. Porky is the devil who brought sin and greed and economy. Lucas causes the apocalypse that purges all sin and cleans the slate.
>>
>>321351203
Still not as deep as Undertale.
>>
Wouldn't it have made more sense if they still loved eachother despite not being related and having false memories like Ledar's boring speech implied?
>>
>>321351494
...What?
>>
Lucas...wanted to cry.
>>
>>321351397
Good - the game doesn't rely on delivering an incredibly deep message and rather executes amazingly well on Itoi's talent alone. Your flavor of the month will die off very soon, but Mother has immortalized itself, even more so with the third game's recent release in the Japanese Wii U eShop.

Get fucked, bandwagonner
>>
>>321351203
Literally any struggle against evil can be construed as a religious metaphor.
That's how smart kids got their religious parents to buy them video games.
>>
>>321351047
undertale DLC?
>>
>>321353258
Don't listen to that dumbass, Undertale isn't deep, it's a simple story that you can follow with a few interesting elements I.E. the fact the game acknowledges that you save and the fact the pacifist route is more than just run and/or tank hits.
>>
>Tfw no twin to fuck
>Tfw no twins to fuck
>>
>>321353258
>Your flavor of the month will die off very soon
I've heard that all the time since it came out.
>>
>>321353597
I love the reviews on those Christian gaming sites where they say shit like castlevania isn't witchcraft because your character uses MP (which must stand for Mind power), so it's technically not magic.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.