[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of the Saints Row series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (166 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166 KB, 1600x900
What does /v/ think of the Saints Row series?
>>
>>321350307
Shit games only like by retards
>>
>>321350307
Already had this thread a few hours ago
>>
2>1>4>3
>>
>>321350307
Can't save it anon.
>>
Well, to let you know OP, somebody once told me the world was gonna rock me, I wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed
>>
>>321350586
This guy gets it
>>321350307
Volition fucked this series in the ass really hard. Fuck them
>>
>>321350586
Switch around 1 and 4 and we got a deal
>>
Peaked at 2.

Tried to hard after that.

Ruined the series. When something that is already a parody, becomes a worse parody of itself, it's time to stop.
>>
>>321350586
>>321350751
1 is objectively the worst, I'd much rather play 3 over it. It really has absolutely nothing going for it. 3 may be trying too hard, but I'd far rather go for something trying too hard then not trying at all.

2>>>4>3>1
>>
4 was unbalanced, far too easy, had a sloppy forgettable enemy and story, a mess of broken obsoleted mechanics still left in from SR3 even though they're now useless because of how radically different the gameplay is, it recycled like 60% of it's content from SR3, and in general took the series leaps and bounds further in a direction it should not have gone in.

All that said it was still fun as hell. Sandbox super hero games are amazing. There's absolutely no good reason why Saints Row should have been clumsily remade into a superhero game but it is still always entertaining to run around at sonic speeds and superjump over buildings and pick enemies up to throw them five hundred feet into the air.
>>
>>321350963

This seems pretty accurate, though Ive never played 1. When it was announced I thought 4 was going to be an even bigger shitshow than 3, but its so much better. Fucking hated 3.
>>
2 was the perfect balance between goofy and realism.

3 and on just turned the series into a joke where they focused more on doing "SO RANDUMB XD" things instead of just being a good game.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.