[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS SUCKS THE GRINCH WAS RIGHT IF YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: not a jew.jpg (69 KB, 505x860) Image search: [Google]
not a jew.jpg
69 KB, 505x860
FUCK CHRISTMAS

CHRISTMAS SUCKS

THE GRINCH WAS RIGHT

IF YOU ENJOY CHRISTMAS FUCK YOU TOO
>>
The Grinch is a sellout faggot.
>>
You're a jew.
>>
>>321350208
You're a mean one
>>
>>321350208
ALREADY HAD THIS THREAD A FEW HOURS AGO YOU GRINCH FUCK
>>
>>321350208
His heart grew three sizes that day, though
You'e heart will grow as well, OP
>>
Daily reminder that the live action Grinch movie was a fucking cancerous tumour that destroyed the original innocence of the book. If you enjoyed that shit stain of a film you deserve a fucking brick thrown at your head
>>
>>321350301
NINENINENINENINE AND A HALF
The Grirch is not a jew
>>
But for real.

Why'd he hate Christmas?
>>
>>321350208
>THE GRINCH WAS RIGHT
I bet you think Hitler was right too.
>>
As a fellow retail drone I know how you feel.
>>
File: 111112.png (102 KB, 223x223) Image search: [Google]
111112.png
102 KB, 223x223
the three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote

check
my
>>
>>321350534
>the older you get the less about fun and happiness christmas becomes
>more and more it's just about having no fucking idea what to get faggots you don't even care about and lamenting spending money on this shit
>you don't even care that it's christmas day, it's just another day to you
>all your childhood innocence and enjoyment is completely dead
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.