[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you play a game so much that you start to have dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1414614847510.png (36 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1414614847510.png
36 KB, 800x800
>tfw you play a game so much that you start to have dreams about it

Tell me about the last vidya dream you had
>>
>>321348623
Why would i do that, we already had this thread a few hours ago dipshit
>>
I had a dream about Kotor once but I don't remember what happened, although I'm pretty sure I died in it
>>
>>321348720
How would I have known? I don't browse /v/ every waking second.

Why are you so mad anyways? Gonna be alone for christmas or something?
>>
File: why pokemon.png (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
why pokemon.png
24 KB, 400x400
>>321348623
One of the few vidya dreams that I had that I remember was of me being trapped in a metal cage with my own Pikachu and a Charizard was breathing fire at the cage trying to burn me alive.
I eventually escaped and chased after the trainer that did this to me, prepared for a battle, and then woke up.
>>
Few weeks ago I was playing Arx Fatalis and had a dream I was being chased so I casted "Speed" in my sleep (probably incorrectly) and started bobbing faster as if I was in the game
Pretty sure I outran the bastard
>>
I often have dota dreams, whether it's original dota back then, or dota2 right now. Been playing since 2007, I love my doters.
>>
File: 1425506675844.jpg (7 KB, 207x200) Image search: [Google]
1425506675844.jpg
7 KB, 207x200
>Have a fever
>Spend all day playing Mass Effect
>Go to bed that night
>Brain shifts into that weird "trying to sleep but not there yet" mode
>Spend two hours lying there delirious, seeing the game in my head, and having to constantly remind myself I'm not Commander Shepard
>>
>>321348797
He's memeing
>>
>>321348623

not that i can remember. i did have a dream about /v/ once

nothing fantastic about it either. just browsing /v/
>>
>>321348623
i used to have dreams about zelda games that weren't actual zelda games, often with mechanics that were never in zelda games too. They were hella fun. Also playing them on nintendo consoles that don't actually exist.

why the fuck can't dreams be real life. nintendo doesn't suck assdicks in my dreams.
>>
I dreamed this entire site was taken down completely and everyone that has ever posted on here was arrested
>>
I have schizophrenia so sometimes I get WWII flashbacks from playing "Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad: Rising Storm" too much and when I got shopping I prone whenever I see Asian people.
>>
File: ss (2015-12-22 at 08.55.32).jpg (345 KB, 1594x824) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-22 at 08.55.32).jpg
345 KB, 1594x824
I have dreams about strategy games a lot.

ALL of them involve me losing. I get surprised attacked, or all my allies turned on me, etc. They all are about me being put in a losing position.

I have them a lot for Supremacy.

Unrelated but the 500-player game is super fun
>>
Ive had dreams where I can suck my own dick
Always wake up disapointed that I actually cant
>>
>Playing Dorf Fort and ADOM all day
>Have a dream where I'm a red @ and surrounded by rainbow D's
>Wake up in a panic because I'm out of PP and they are in melee range
It's the nerdiest dream I have ever had
>>
>>321348797
I'm always alone, anon.
>>
>>321348623
It's called tetris effect
I have it with every game I play since I play a lot
I finished another run of final fantasy 7 that I started this week since I was planning on watchind advent children again with my cousins and I keep thinking of Tifa
My dick hurts but my brain won't accept that
>>
I don't dream anymore the last dream I had was 5 years ago in 2007
>>
>>321349807
>5 years ago in 2007
you're still in that dream bro
>>
File: mad.webm (3 MB, 400x720) Image search: [Google]
mad.webm
3 MB, 400x720
>>321348623
>play vidya as a delicious milf character
>she starts showing up in my dreams
>each time she appears she seems to be getting closer to me
>tfw getting so close to almost kissing her
Too bad I keep waking up when shit starts getting good.
>>
DayZ and arma 2/3 made me go full on mil-sim dreams
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.