[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do they not fuck this up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 15
File: the-elder-scrolls-6-argonia.jpg (354 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
the-elder-scrolls-6-argonia.jpg
354 KB, 1000x563
how do they not fuck this up?
>>
>>321347302
By making the game as least similar to skyrim as possible
>>
>>321347302
They will call it Skyrim 2. Normalfags are not familiar with anything besides Skyrim, it's got too popular.
>>
Streamline graphics focus on combat and character building variety
>>
By not making it
elder scrolls is dead
>>
Not using Fallout 4's dialogue system would be a good start.
>>
>>321347471
People said the same shit about Skyrim after Oblivion, they won't fuck it up that much. The game will be shit as usual too.
>>
>>321347302
They already did by not making it Hammerfell.
>>
>>321347302
>>321347498
No let them make it so that they can fuck up and waste money.
>>
>>321347302
>land with nothing but Argonians and swamps
>expecting it to be a full game

I would love to see Black Marsh game but most likely we will get Hammerfell next because muh diversity.
>>
>>321347302

They will fuck it up.

It'll either be shit, or it will be good for TES fans but shit for normies and sell poorly.
>>
By making it Hammerfell
>>
>>321347650
>>321347775
It
will
be
hammerfell
get used to it fags, and new special snowflake shit will be Shehai Shen She Ru sword singing
>>
>>321347302
By not making any shit like op pic or anything else to please those damn furries, scalies or other fetish fucks.
Oh, and improve combat & graphics
>>
They can't fuck up something that doesn't exist

They're never going to set a game with Argonians or Khajeet being the main people
>>
>>321347302
WE LITERALLY HAD THIS THREAD A FEW HOURS AGO WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: 1433655330478.gif (52 KB, 1148x2324) Image search: [Google]
1433655330478.gif
52 KB, 1148x2324
>>321347302
By getting rid of those fucking end dungeon chests, every time I see those fucking "Skyrim chests" in Fallout 4 it bugs the fuck out of me because when they use those nothing else has to contain loot of any value.
>>
>>321347775
>Land with nothing but Dunmer and ashlands

>Land with nothing but Nords and snow

>Land with nothing but Imperials and jungl- NEVERMIND
>>
>>321348020
They added Skyrim-like end dungeon chests to F4? Fucking kek, just how creatively bankrupt can Bethesda get?
>>
>>321347973
link it im sorry I wasn't on /v/ all day during christmas eve
>>
>>321347302

If the whole plot revolves around lizard men, it probably won't be that popular.

Especially with normies. And me. Because I'm almost a normie.
>>
>>321348191
there will never be a game with beast race as mainland
TES is about Men and Mer, get used to it
>>
>>321348429
b-b-b-but muh Akavir!
>>
>>321348206
It's so glaringly obvious and at least skyrim tried with it's obvious end dungeon chests having a lot of shit in them, but F4 always only has two armor pieces and two rando guns and fuck all else.
>>
>>321348517
No, fuck off
Bethesda couldn't be more clear on the fact that next TES game is taking place in one of the regions where Thalmor conflict is active
>>
>>321348807
>implying Thalmor conflict might be still active in next TES game
>>
I have little hope, desu. I used to be such a fan, even Oblivion I loved the shit out of.

If they don't do what they did with Fallout 4, and go back to making more of an RPG I'd be happy.

Just combine the best of the last three elder scrolls games.
>>
You mean Skyrim 2: High Rock? Yeah that'll be fun, I can't wait to level up my 3 skills: Combat, Magic and Intelligence
>>
File: 1449686047672.png (490 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
1449686047672.png
490 KB, 600x850
>>321349207
>go back to rpg

Desu, Todd is SELLOUT now. They will dumb it down to the point when even 3yo will be able to play TES because much sales and marketing.
>>
>skyrims level system
>mount and blade combat
>magic limited to certain races
>morrow wind tier quests
>can only join one faction
>multiple followers
>customizable armor and weapons
>fallout 4 like village customizing (hopefully better though )
>>
>>321348983
>implying they give a fuck about canon
>>
>>321349372
I'd be ok with this, any game set in one of the beastiality provinces will just turn into a furry nightmare
>>
File: map-nigeria[1].png (33 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
map-nigeria[1].png
33 KB, 270x270
>>321347302
Is this shit supposed to be bait? I constantly see people call Black Marsh "Argonia", like every country has to be named after the race that lives there.
>>
>>321347869

jesus you're invested as hell in this hammerfell thing

good on ya
>>
>>321349574

>implying implying
>>
>>321349456
>you don't become the leader of a guild you just joined last week
>mage guild quests aren't more suited to a tanky warrior than a mage
>thief guild quests have penalties for being seen and aren't more suited to a tanky warrior than a sneaky thief
>>
I'm fully expecting them to go full Fallout 4 with the next TES. But if not:

>open ended dungeons, no more linear paths to the final boss and through a secret door back to the entrance
>alternative ways to end quests, also includes being able to fail quests
>bring back attributes
>constant birth sign and bigger differences between races
>restrictions on guilds; eg. you need to be competent at magic to progress through the mages guild
>stop taking away items and spells, in fact they should be adding more in
>hire a third party to write your story and dialogue since you are obviously incapable of it
>>
>>321347650
hamerfall game already happened way back. it will be agonia, if you were older than 12 you will know this
>>
>>321349456
I like all of these except the magic thing. Hyper-realism is only so much fun. In fact, my Dwarf Warlocks and Wizards are some of the best DnD times I have had.

>2015
>hating fun
>>
>>321347302
Quit spending so much time on graphical enhancements that just make the game run like shit and focus on RPG depth and storytelling

But you know they wont because causals want shiny bricks

Hopefully it comes out on this generation of consoles and it limits their ability to focus on graphics TOO much
>>
>>321349603
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Black_Marsh

"Mer races also use the name Argonia, a reference to an obscure ancient battlefield, to avoid the negative connotations of the term "Black Marsh"."
>>
>>321349764
And a morrowind +F4 tiered armor system
>>
File: bf1[1].png (419 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
bf1[1].png
419 KB, 500x738
>>321348206
They also have Shitrim's "Radiant Quests", AKA dogshit grinds, and "legendary" items that I can only describe as fucking enchanted with bullshit like the ability to freeze people with a bullet, or freeze them with FIRE.
>>
>>321349603
Argonia is a name used by some to avoid disrespect.
>>
>>321349823
So calling Black Marsh "Argonia" is like calling Mumbai "Bombay".
>>
>>321349603
Get the fuck off of my board normie
>>
>>321349992
Exactly, as in it doesn't matter and no one really cares.
>>
>>321347302
This will never be made, no matter what you've heard.
>>
>>321349861
Basically the laziest way to pad out your game.
>>
>>321350156
elder scrolls 6 will definitely be made. the location is still up in the air. op pic is fan made i believe.
>>
>>321347302
they'd need to get rid of the "levelled loot" concept

they will not
>>
File: 1450865681724.jpg (215 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
1450865681724.jpg
215 KB, 800x534
>>32134795
Soooo... Fuck it up even more???

Personally I think;
>more race diversity
>more armour parts and interchangeablity like morrowind
>more weaponry types like morrowind
>more dynamic quests and npc's and less first person shooter.
>proper crossbows goddammit.
>sailible ships and boats.
>better than "not-(insert earth culture or geographic area here)"
>ability to make anywhere your home like morrowind. Including camps
>actual survival experience. Food I'd food not magical healing substance.
>make bad decisions matter. More like a rougelike.
> more realistic combat. Add vital areas and aim melee like in dead island.
>make it harder.

Out of ideas for now...
>>
Give it to Obsidian (or anyone who cares) and then fund the shit out of it
>>
>>321349456
>magic limited to certain races
>can only join one faction
>followers at all

What are you doin nigga goddamn
>>
>>321350490
>what is role playing
i agree though magic should be for every race, and joining multiple factions is fine just make it harder to become the leader. i say unlimited followers though desu
>>
the trend is that it will be fucked up

magic will be weaker

sneaking will be more broken

all your gear will be 1 piece no mix and match stuff

fewer skills

i like TES and acknowledge its going in a direction i dont like
>>
Randomize the factions and quests you can do. Skyrim lets you be the head of every damn guild, thane of every damn jarl, and champion of every daedra. That's ridiculous. It'd be much more fun if you could only join one or two guilds, and in those you might not be chosen to be the leader. Plus some daedra don't want you and you can be the champion of one. Just randomize that at the start of the game. It adds a shit ton of repeatability and makes you feel more immersed in the world.
>>
>>321347302
By creating a new engine
>>
>>321350682
>what is role playing
You seem confused, what does that have to do with what either of us said? Followers are just luggage handlers who get in the way, take some if you must but I wouldn't count on seeing waifu options.
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2011-12-30-07h42m32s88.png (849 KB, 1920x814) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2011-12-30-07h42m32s88.png
849 KB, 1920x814
>>321347302
They are not intent on reforging the combat system. In fact, it seems their objective is to create the simplest combat system ever.
It's not like no one else has ever figured out first person sword-fighting combat either, I don't understand why they aren't trying to do anything more with it.

P.S. Fucking hate level scaling.
>>
>>321351173
I'd like to see fewer followers than Skyrim had, more akin to the number in F4/NV, with writing on the same level as Bioware RPG companions with less pandering.
>>
They will just make Skyrm in a different setting. Look at the sales of Skyrim. They will maybe make it even more casual. But doesn't matter to me since I will just buy it when all the mods come out.
>>
>>321351061
>randomised elements in an open world rpg

Oh sorry oh mighty sorceror, the only Daedra Prince who'll speak to you is Literal Pile of Shit Malacath, enjoy your magic sledgehammer as you rise through the ranks of the Chimney Sweeps, your designated random faction.

I'm so thankful Bethesda doesn't do focus groups sometimes. These fucking ideas man.
>>
please, god, no more lackluster "cities" comprised of fucking 5 buildings

I don't care if you have to add more "filler" NPCs, make the cities less fucking dead and worthless
>>
>>321350368

I would bet a considerable amount of money that absolutely none of these things will be implemented, and that in fact Bethesda will do the reverse. Especially on the harder difficulty.
>>
TES will never sale as much if there isn't a "Dovahkiin" copy you can play as. That was one of the main appeals of ISkyrim
>>
>>321350682
One of the few things people liked about Fallout 4 was the waifu companions so you can expect more of those in the future
>>
>>321347302
by actually making an RPG and not a first person stickswinger
>>
>>321347471
before Skyrim came out, I knew normies personally who would say things like "are you excited for Oblivion 2? I preordered it". it won't be a problem.
>>
>>321351562
>open world means you can do everything not anything

Fine, you get to pick 1 daedra. You can be the champion of that daedra, why the fuck do you need to be the champion of all of them? That doesn't even make sense.

How can you be the listener of the dark brotherhood, known to nearly every guard as the killer of the emporer and then be accepted into the ranks of the imperial legion? Really? Hell, you can become the fucking arch mage of the mages college and barely know any spells. You can be an arch mage dunmer and still join the stormcloaks.

I agree that choice is an important part in open world games, but choices have to have consequences or else they're not actual choices.
>>
>>321347302

they make it a pen-and-paper rpg lore book
>>
>>321350203
Until Skyrim 2 comes out and finds an even lazier way to do it.
>>
>>321350368
B-but anon! How is Bethesda supposed to attract the casuls with those features!
Check that, with features at all!
>>
>>321352182
the solution is what morrowind fucking did and it was incredibly easy, just have stat/skill requirements for certain positions, like you COULD be the head of the companions and the archmage, but you need to be both a kickass fighter and know a lot of spells. And for stuff like the stormcloaks and imperials, joining one locks you out of the other, like the great houses in morrowind.

from oblibion onwards locking the character out of anything for any reason became verboten at bethesda.
>>
File: hellenic_armors_18_01.jpg (145 KB, 1100x729) Image search: [Google]
hellenic_armors_18_01.jpg
145 KB, 1100x729
imo skyrim skills don't really work well with action gameplay

its as if the game can't decide wether it has text based combat or action combat where mostly player's skill matters

imo they should do away with all weapon skills, they are redundat in the grand scheme of gameplay

only things that should be skills should be the things that the player cannot control to any meaningful degree - like crafting, speechcraft, alchemy, thraumaturgy, armor
>>
Allow me to rape the bandits and have them with voiced responses to the act
>>
>>321349764
>constant birth sign and bigger differences between races
instead of birthsign I'd prefer they go back to daggerfall's system where you have a huge list of advantages and disadvantages to choose from
>>
>>321353248
That works too. I just wasn't fond of being able to change your bonuses at will, as if the player can't stick with the character they created and needs to metaplay the game to experience it all.
>>
>>321352812
another example
lockpicking skill in Morrowind was required, since you had no control over picking locks except for click with a lockpick on it

but lockpicking skill in Skyrim was pointless through and through. wether you picked a lock entirely depended on how proficent player oneself was at the lockpicking minigame
>>
>>321348429
This

God forbid you read any of the lore about Khajiit, where there are magic house cat khajiit, massive dragon sized khajiit, ridable elephant sized khajiit.
>>
>>321353456
Odd how they actually did it right in the Fallout games. The minigame shouldn't be there at all though. The way Morrowind did it was the best.
>>
>>321352812
>>321353456
I agree, mostly. I think, however that special abilities like perks shouldn't be available to every weapon type right from the get-go. If each class of weapon were distinct and had its own nuances then I would be fine with it, since the "perks" would just be you, the player, becoming more proficient, not your character unlocking a new ability and the player's actual skill remaining unchanged, but this is Todd we're talking about.
>>
File: 1409185903002.jpg (78 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1409185903002.jpg
78 KB, 250x250
Post yfw pre established player character and streamlined dialogue in Elder Scrolls 6
>>
>>321353561
those are just mistranslations and misconceptions by ignorant travellers, in actuality the kahjit are exactly like earth's gypsy cultures but they are giant cats and they worship the moon. god bless bethesda for streamlining all these troublesome interesting concepts :^)
>>
>>321347302
For starters it shouldn't be named "Argonia" that sounds retarded
>>
>>321352812
Speaking of things that were pointless, magic in skyrim is shit! SHIT! The most interesting spells are also the most useless, especially when it's actually quicker and easier to just beat someone to death with a blunt object. Every time I try to play a mage I always hate it!
>>
>>321352005
my drug dealer (sorry /v/, i know) said to me, "Did you hear the new skyrims coming out I cant wait"

wanted to puke desu
>>
>>321347302
Make Elder Scrolls a true RPG again with amazing atmosphere.
>>
>>321347302
actual list of things to do
>better weapon variety
>revamped combat system so taht stealthy archer isnt the best thing
>better trait system, skyrims was a good start but it does need refinement
>better spells compared to skyrim, >do you want to cast a small fire ball, a medium fire ball, or big fire ball, or fire rune? its was the worst part about skyrim tbqhfam ty mods
>dont reintroduce fo4 dialogue wheel
>if you werent the end-all be-all savior of the universe character.
>better bring back fighters guild or im assassinating bethesda
>make becoming a werewolf a more casual thing and something that happens by chance like vampirisim before the dawn expansion.
>let us join every possible faction we are introduced to, not being able to join the deadra cults in oblivion and the silver hand in skyrim and do quest for them is just annoying.
>better npc aggresion, if i shoot them in the head, they shouldnt wander then idle back like it was nothing.
>>
>>321354005
should have dealt a fatal blow to him if you know what i mean
>>
>>321353456
>lockpicking skill in Morrowind was required
no it wasn't I always just take alteration magic since it can pick locks in addition to doing a whole lot of other cool things like levitation and water walking, you can use telekinesis to activate trapped doors from a safe distance.
>>
>>321353456
>lockpicking skill in Morrowind was required
Technically not true because you could learn lockpicking spells or enchant an amulet with open lock.
I miss Morrowind
>>
>>321353930
imo TES should have less of those elemental damage spells and more utility spells

This is the one area from where TES could take inspiration from LoL
>>
>>321354210
>>321354270
but you had be skilled at alteration to cast unlock spell
;)
>>
File: jerry_george_disgust.png (136 KB, 387x282) Image search: [Google]
jerry_george_disgust.png
136 KB, 387x282
>>321354974
>inspiration from LoL
>>
>>321354050
I understand why they did the Dragonborn thing. The Dragons were these big assholes who could obliterate the world, and the theme of the series since Morrowind is that the protag is always related to/mantles some powerful being, ie Nerevar, Sheogorath, and Talos.

Fighter's Guild did exist, it's called the Champions. The point you want to make is "Make the questlines not suck"

Werewolf-ism doesn't work that way in TES. If you even glimpsed at the lore you would fucking realize that.
>>
>>321356213
lycanthropy cant be a more casual thing taht happens by chance?
im pretty fuckign sure it can. im not asking and didnt say to get bit by a wolf to get it. let there be werewolves in the wild that you can find and fight and possible be scratched or bit. Not something that takes place 3 quests in to a faction that shouldnt even be related to werewolves.
Im just asking that you contract it, not from some friendo who has it who jsut wants to help you out. but taht instead you could only get it from werewolve dens and in the wild on an actual encounter, the same way you becoem a vampire by going out and fighting vampires.
>>
spew your worthless opinions all over this equally worthless poll

http://strawpoll.me/6358681
>>
>>321355697
compare Skyrim spells to LoL abilities
or if you are tingled by LoL, take any other MOBA's abilites

examples

Returning Axe - a projectile flies flies with a high arc and on contact bounces back towards your general position. if you catch it, you can immediately cast it again without cool down and without mana cost

Piercing shot - a projectile is shot out and on contact, pushes target back. if target collides with a vall, then taget is rooted.
>>
>>321354018
dont hold your breath
>>
>>321349456
Do you people really use companions?
They just get on your way, activate all traps and act retarded in general
>>
>>321349456
I'd allow multiple factions but none that are in direct conflict. And you get the option to abandon one faction for an enemy one but its a permanent decision
>>
I swear, fuck all of you guys

Skyrim was not bad and you know it

all this doomsaying is ridiculous, even for /v/ standards
>>
>>321347621

It wouldn't be bad in an elderscroll game. All your choices in every elder scroll has been basically been say yes now or come back later to say yes since forever. Morrowind was even click highlighted words until you found yes. So I don't think it's dialog system would be a bad thing for the series.
>>
>>321360182
>Skyrim was not bad and you know it
t. Todd Howard
>>
1. Take the time to develop a new engine. Gamebryo 3 is shit. Its been holding them back more than any other single thing.
>>
>>321357445
The main problem is that werewolves are EXTREMELY rare in the world. Very few people come across them, and when they are seen, they're pretty much immediately killed.
It would also have to be a transformation style disease, unlike Vampirism which slowly gives you buffs/debuffs, Lycanthropy is "Reach this point and you're going to need to watch where you are or everyone is going to kill you"
>>
>>321360182
Skyrim was horrifyingly mediocre. Everything good about the series was stripped out in favor of making it casual friendly.
Oblivion was the casualization of the series done right. Get rid of the hitchance and shit like that, but keep the good questlines and the stat system.
>>
>>321351708

>No city will ever be as big as Vivec

I loved getting lost in that mess of a place.
>>
>>321347302
>Argonia

it's already fucked no one but hist and Argonians can live in black marsh they'd have to create a big bad just like in Redguard

it'd be cool as fuck but no normie would play because

>muh generic bald space nord to relate

TES: VI will be Akivir

and Todd BETTER fucking add in those new Races too and they better not port that FO4 dialogue bs over

better yet just let Obsidian make TES from now on
>>
>>321362535
Akavir is WAY too exotic for them to even attempt at the moment. It won't have many, if any of the races we've come to know.
>>
I'll be laughing if Argonians consider The Lusty Argonian Maid an incredibly offensive piece of literature and have it banned from the province.
>>
>>321347302
you fucking retards.

TES VI will be called "Summerset" and will be concerned with wrapping up the thalmor story arc introduced in Skyrim.

Screencap this if you don't believe me
>>
>>321352005

How can someone preorder a game without knowing what it's called?
>>
File: valenwood.jpg (176 KB, 1280x834) Image search: [Google]
valenwood.jpg
176 KB, 1280x834
>>321347302
>New engine. Accessible mod tools.
>Better inventory/weight system, and more sensible economy and valuation.
>No level scaling grunt enemies. Less draugr. Keep them set level or use rubberbanding like in FO4.
>No dialogue wheel. Have a list of options, not limited to 4, which tell you what your character will say and have different outcomes.
>Ability to turn off quest markers.
>Less errand boy quests. More effort to become a guild/faction leader, and more decision making power given in return.
>Bigger cities. More varied dungeons. Bigger mountains and plains. More weird fantasy locations, less generic. Navigation as a skill?
>Unique lines for different voice actors. No more arrow to the knee
>Killable NPCs. Better romance.
>Lore exploration and consistency [nothing like TES: Online's fuckups.]
>Improved melee combat system to be less floaty and have impact on enemies. Borrow some elements from Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, God Hand, Chronicles of Riddick, Dark Souls.
>Unarmed combat skills and builds. In addition to punches, add kicks, grapples, tackles, and throws.
>Skill system and spellcrafting system more similar to Morrowind.
>No voice acting for the player character if it's going to lead to cut content.
>Improved melee combat system. Borrow some combat elements from Dark Messiah, God Hand, Chronicles of Riddick, Dark Souls. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO-m1kXknVM
>Visual animations for when enemies are low on health. Enemies on horseback.
>Backstory choices for the character.
>Werewolf mode buffs if werewolves return
>An antagonist, plot, and ending that makes rudimentary sense.
>Potions and poisons can be thrown at enemies as a weapon.
>All the weapons that Morrowind had: spears, throwing stars, crossbows, staves, darts, throwing knives. Also weaponised shields, and rapiers.
>>
>>321364934
I agree with everything except the throwable poisons bit.

I think I'm okay with the current system of applying the poison to your arrow or sword. Unless the throwable potions could be "thrown" to your follower who can then use it to his or her own benefit.
>>
File: toddiavolo.png (282 KB, 658x659) Image search: [Google]
toddiavolo.png
282 KB, 658x659
>Fallout 4 with Swords
>establish new settlements in argonia
>kill 3 packs of bloodbugs
>build lighthouses
>parkour
>it just works
>>
>>321365256
well, throwable potions and poisons

unless the poison is really good throwing it at them isn't going to do shit, for example, but throwing a potion on the other hand which has effects such as freeze would do something
>>
>>321347302
By going more in depth with their features instead of leaving them as bland 1 dimensional husks of what could have been.
Spore comes to mind

But no, they will listen to their marketing department and their wallets over their hearts and keep the game "accessible" for the "average gamer", or in more direct terms; dumbed down for casuals with as many unfinished, unpolished gimmicks as they can possibly cram in before release
>>
its gonna be morrowind mainland + black marsh

They already got the morrowind assets with the dlc
>>
>>321347869
I really really want it to be Hammerfell. I keep trying to play a pirate or duelist in ES games, but the vanilla games offer little in the way of those styles. Hammerfell apparently is all about elegant swordsmanship, so I'm sure there'd be a bunch of fancy fencing styles and sabers and rapiers and coats and cloaks and what have you.

But yeah, there already was an ES set in Hammerfell. And while I also really really really want it to be Valenwood (Jesus christ, giant snake people, walking trees, wood elf shenanigans, twisted weird magic, vampires that swallow people whole, mostly uncharted territory home to all manner of fuckery, etc.), it will probably be Argonia or something less interesting, and they'll take massive liberties with the lore and image.
>>
>>321347302
>Bethesda
>how do they not fuck
hahaha good one, bethesda are shit devs
>>
>>321365437
I think I see what you're saying.

Poisons that have everlasting effects on the enemy? Like your "freeze" or something like damage health or fire damage.
It's sort of like its own ranged weapon?
>>
>>321366854
>It's sort of like its own ranged weapon?

Basically, although it would be less effective than normal weapons, but depend on the enemy you use it on
>>
File: Shadow Shaman.png (59 KB, 1130x900) Image search: [Google]
Shadow Shaman.png
59 KB, 1130x900
>>321347302

>new engine to showcase power
>hire writers instead of letting the interns do it
>make the combat less spammy and more involved
>make side quests real quests, and not just fetchquests x20

HIRE ME TODD
>>
>>321360665

Then again, if you said 'No' in Morrowind, you couldn't do the quest anymore (Barring Main Quest)
>>
quicksand
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.