[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to make an indie game. What kind of game can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1378919090669.gif (354 KB, 266x242) Image search: [Google]
1378919090669.gif
354 KB, 266x242
I'm going to make an indie game.

What kind of game can I make that would be perfectly tailored to /v/'s interests?

What do you want to see in a 2D/low-res video game?
>>
>>321345969
Kidnapping simulator or similar taboo
>>
Anime tiddies
>>
I don't want to see a 2D game
>>
game where I can rape small cute children
>>
>>321345969
A game where your job is to capture lolis and make them your slaves.
>>
>>321345969
memes
>>
File: 1450574147739.jpg (178 KB, 777x578) Image search: [Google]
1450574147739.jpg
178 KB, 777x578
>>321346302
>>
>>321346409
There are plenty of loli rape simulators on dlsite (most get uploaded to nyaa)
>>
>>321345969
add as many minorities and women as you can

make sure to heavily advertise the fact you are doing this and when you are called out for tokenism cry about death threats (sent from nowhere) and other bullshit
>>
>>321345969
Online multiplayer
Everyone works together to defeat giant bosses
>>
>>321345969
You can't please everyone, so go with a mix of Mortis and Dingaling styles.

Dark as fuck game so sjw's can't even think of touching it, baller soundtrack, turn based RPGs. People loved OFF even though it looked like crap, people can tolerate your shit, just make it iconic and don't loan everything from other people and shits gucci.

Keep us posted anon, and good luck.
>>
>>321345969
I've always wanted a Castle Defense RPG.
Story is that you come across a worn down and defenseless castle and the surrounding lands, and your job is to bring it back to full glory.
You would have to hire people, manage taxing, upgrading and repairing the castle and improving the land, and would get various quests from your people that you have to solve. Every now and then various beasts and later even human armies would attack your castle.

Many RPGs had something like this, like NWN2 OC, BG2, PoE and so on, but they were always shallow and the game wasn't focused on that. I want something where this is the core of the game.
>>
Rewarding and satisfying progression that changes the gameplay as I progress.

An example would be your progression in movement in Terraria.
>>
>>321345969

>genderless characters
>meme references
>gimmicky game mechanics
>unfunny 4th wall jokes

then you shill it here as hard as you can and you're guaranteed to sell at least 400k.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.