[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Darkest Dungeon with getting? And does anyone know if it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 27
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 460x215
Is Darkest Dungeon with getting? And does anyone know if it's going mobile to IOS?
>>
Worth getting*
>>
everything about the presentation is god-tier

the game will fuck you and it will seem unfair
>>
>>321343523
Yeah it does look good visually. But that's interesting about the difficulty. Would you say it's dark souls difficult or harder?
>>
It's a pretty good game that may take some getting used to and will force you to keep playing if you want to not fail miserably.

Overall it's pretty neat, I just felt it was hard to keep playing for long stretches of time.
>>
>>321343760
>dark souls
stop
the two aren't even remotely in the same genre

Enemies will cheat and RNG on everything sucks

I had fun for about 10 hours before I ragequit
>>
>>321343974

Yeah the RNG is close to Xcom's levels of frustration.
>>
>>321343760
Combat is pretty much JRPG with more tactical options and Heartstone-like random, I didnt play the latest patches, but it wasnt too difficult once you figure how stuff works and level up a bit, randomness only makes it more excitinig (aka gambling factor). But Im nerdy enough to look at hit/miss chances, many people dont but still had success.
One of best indie games this year, if you like turnbased combat its worth getting.

>>321343974
>cheat
then DS cheats all the time with enemies that 2-shot you or traps, and its actually much much easier to die in DS than in DDungeon
>>
>>321343098
Buy it on sale but don't play it until it's finished

Right now is not beatable, the last dungeon is not done. playing is like spoiling yourself.
>>
>>321344164
Unlike xcom though, you guys won't die instantly because of an unlucky crit.

If your health is too low, or your stress is too high, you can leave at anytime unless you're in a fight.

Also failing a run won't fuck up your whole game.
>>
>>321343098

The gameplay is pretty shitty.

Way too much RNG, it doesn't matter how good you get at minmaxing you will get fucked. I played it for 8 hours or so and just couldn't deal with how rage inducing the RNG is, especially with the Stress system.
>>
>>321345876
But unlike XCOM you have no way to manage the RNG. If you can attack -- outside of other character abilities -- the attack either misses or hits. In XCOM you can pretty much always move your guys into a position to get 100% if you're ballsy/stupid enough.
>>
>>321343760
>Dark Souls difficult
Stop saying this shit.
>>
>my whole party gets stressed
>everyone has to say how stressed they are each turn
>fight takes five minutes to finish
>>
>>321346293
Why?
>>
>>321346893
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>321346791
That shit is still a thing? I had hoped the overall combat speed to be faster by now.
>>
>>321346945
Show the meme then
>>
>>321347064
you can click to go through it faster, but they should really just make it an option in a menu
>>
>iOS
LOL
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>321346945
I'm guessing you can't back this up you autistic faggot
>>
File: DD119.png (858 KB, 1120x717) Image search: [Google]
DD119.png
858 KB, 1120x717
>>321343098

Before you pull the trigger acknowledge that the game is still EA.. On actual release we'll have the final boss content unlocked- something that is putting me off completely until it drops. Personally, I'm too much of a bitch to invest my sanity when the game isn't 100% ready to rape my soul.

These devs DEFINITELY deserve your money, though.

>>321343974

Both games feature the same learning and difficulty curve: fucking steep & unfair.
>>
File: 1443246775374.jpg (106 KB, 474x890) Image search: [Google]
1443246775374.jpg
106 KB, 474x890
>>321343098
It is definitely worth getting
Its gone through some recent balance patches, so its a bit easier for the early-level dungeons
But it will punish you like a motherfucker. If you fuck up some way it will screw you over incredibly.
>mfw someone brings Houndmaster to the Ruins
But if you don't fuck up, and you have some luck on your side, it is immensely satisfying
Yes, you will have missions, or even entire runs where RNG fuck you over incredibly. Yes, that AOE did just crit your entire team, and yes, you did miss every single attack you absolutely needed to land. But that does not mean it is the end. Unless you are irredeemably fucked in every way, shape, or form you can't lose. There will always be more heroes you can send in on the next wagon. The game even says this to you at the beginning.
If you enjoy TBS RPGs, definitely get this. It will be hair-rippingly unfair to you at times, but its worth. Remember, in radiance, we will find victory. So bring torches because you cannot do dark runs with early game heroes.
And fuck the Warrens
>>
I want to get it but maybe I should wait for the devs to finish it up. Hopefully they bring it to iOS eventually as well
>>
Game is built around RNG. % chance to hit, % chance to crit, % chance to stun, bleed, blight, or otherwise affect enemies in any way and they also have a % chance on all of that shit.

That being said, I love the fuck out of this game. When you consider the RNG nature it is actually pretty well balanced. There is still a lot of strategy involved with choosing team compositions and abilities, and how you approach fights with the various enemies.

You are not able to complete every single mission you embark on, and that's intended. You have missions where the stars align, missions where everything goes wrong, and plenty of more moderate missions.

I would just pirate it and play a little bit, see how you're feeling. It's definitely not for everyone.

What you have to remember is that this game is designed to be cruel and punishing, so when you push your party to their limits hoping for the best and then you lose everyone or have to back out of a mission after one fight or two, just suck it up. If that is going to make you angry then don't even bother.

Oh also: The voice and lines of the ancestor are fucking awesome
>>
>>321347071
>>321347613
>People say "Dark souls difficulty all the time"
>Call it a meme
>lmao show proof faggot
you're saying the proof yourself
>>
I've been playing this since early access opened last year or so. On every new update, I created a new save to get a fresh experience.

Right now, I honestly cannot recommend the game. The devs have gone overboard on the difficulty aspect, making the RNG aspect ridiculous, and the punishment for being fucked by the RNG pretty much impossible to go around, the most recent one being the Death's Door massive, stacking debuff that lasts for the entire mission.

There's also the matter of grind, which is pretty excessive. I think the devs are afraid that the amount of content on their game isn't enough, and then they decided to stretch 5 hours of content to last 50 hours, by increasing resource requirements for upgrades by 400% recently, and making it so that heroes randomly get massively debuffing diseases that require tons of gold to fix, not to mention stress healing, which is much more expensive now than it was before.
Aside from that, you need to kill the same 8 bosses three times. Not sure why that's a thing.

The RNG on fights combined with the grind required to level up a new hero leads to a pretty frustrating experience later on. A high rank hero dies, you're stuck doing low level dungeons for eons until you can patch up that hole in your squad. And even then, the RNG may just decide that the enemy nukes your hero from the earth in his first battle, starting the cycle again.

The overall art style is amazing, which is what kept me playing. Cont
>>
>>321343098
no
>>
It's just a grinding game with zero strategy.
>>
My biggest problem with the game is that it's not hard, but progress seems so slow because it's dragged back by so much randomness. Nothing like losing a bunch of money because your characters had to contract a bunch of nasty shit, or losing a lot of time spent on a character because of an unlucky series of attacks.
>>
DAZED
>>
It's fucking shit.

Mobile game tier gameplay.

Shit balance.

Le "omg so hard xD" mentality.

Boring enemy designs.

The only good thing is the narrator.
>>
REELING
>>
>>321349325
ABOUT TO BREAK
>>
>>321349119
That's not what a meme is dipshit. You're a next level retard aren't you?
>>
>>321349325
>>321349356

HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS
>>
>>321349626
EXECUTED WITH IMPUNITY
>>
>>321349325
>>321349356
>>321349626
>>321349786
MORTALITY CLARIFIED IN A SINGLE BLOW
>>
>>321348080
>Both games feature the same learning and difficulty curve: fucking steep & unfair.

Dark Souls may have a steep learning curve but it's far from unfair. Every time you die in combat it's your own fault
>>
File: fucking retarded.png (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
fucking retarded.png
14 KB, 300x300
>buying Early Access games
>>
>>321349325
>>321349356
>>321349626
>>321349786
>>321349808
A SINGULAR STRIKE
>>
>>321349134
But the way the devs try to stretch gameplay time is really annoying.

I like comparing this to the old X-COM games, which I think is fair, considering both of them have brutal difficulty, permadeath on soldiers and quickly turning tides.

In the old x-coms, even if you suffered a total squad wipe, you wouldn't be delayed by much. It's possible to complete the last level with nothing but rookies using early game weapons, which means that all upgrades are just there to help you have an easier time. Veteran soldiers dying don't hurt your progress as much as your feelings and your pride. You grab another batch of rookies and soldier on.

In Darkest Dungeon, the difference between a high rank hero and a low rank one is night and day. A low rank hero will die in one third of the time, deal one third of the damage and hit one third of the time. A squad of veterans is essential to progress.
And then they die, you're stuck doing dungeons that don't challenge you anymore until you can get to the point you were before. Boring shit. The devs want you to not give a shit about your heroes, but the gameplay is diametrically opposed to that. When they die, you won't think "Oh no! Dismas, my veteran of so many battles, is dead!". You think "oh fuck me now I have to level another highwayman again". You can't soldier on, the sheer numbers involved in gameplay won't allow it. It's just boring padding.
>>
>>321350036
Many fall in the face of chaos.

But not this one; not today.
>>
>>321349134
>d then they decided to stretch 5 hours of content to last 50 hours, by increasing resource requirements for upgrades by 400% recently, and making it so that heroes randomly get massively debuffing diseases that require tons of gold to fix, not to mention stress healing, which is much more expensive now than it was before.
>Aside from that, you need to kill the same 8 bosses three times. Not sure why that's a thing.

jesus what? How the fuck do they think all that shit's balanced?

I really want to enjoy this game but RNG is not my friend, and i get way to stressed out over it.
>>
>>321352339
like I said, they might be afraid that the game is too short for the price, and instead of embracing that fact and making it good for several short playthroughs(which would synergize with the randomness of the game), they stretch what they have by repeating it over and over again.
>>
I just wish you could customize character appearance.
>>
I should make a guide for all you rng whiners, oh what the hell, i do it now!
>HOW TO BUY TORCHES
>BUY THEM AT SHOP FOR GOLDS
>????
>WIN
>>
OVERCONFIDENCE IS
>>
>>321354232
A SLOW
>>
>>321353914
That is pretty cute, considering how you get fucked in the ass even at max light.
>>
>>321354265
AND INSIDIOUS
>>
>>321354265
AND INSIDIOUS
>>
File: 1448488446460.jpg (90 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1448488446460.jpg
90 KB, 720x960
>>321343098
Read the steam reviews.

The game used to be really good, until the latest update when the devs completely ruined it by adding so much artificial difficulty you are barely in control anymore. It's fucking dumb. Fuck the fucking devs, fuck.
>>
>>321354527
Latest update actually made the game a little bit easier making the heart attack not kill you once you reach 200 stress.
>>
>>321343974

RNG is bullshit at times yes, but I like that everything in this game has that ingrained risk/reward weight.

Feels good when RNGesus answers your prayers and get a character who reaches 100 in strenght a virtue that lets you turn the tide. Works both ways to be honesto familia
>>
>>321354527
I thought the point of the game was to have a bunch of shit happen that was out of your control?

thats how it was on release, when did they change it?
>>
The worst thing is that you level up so fucking fast you have a bunch of level 3s who can't do jack shit with their crappy gear and can't do low level dungeons anymore
>>
yes, its a damn good game

people complain about the RNG and its true but its still fun, the game's presentation alone is enough to make it enjoyable
>>
File: manly tear.jpg (39 KB, 458x306) Image search: [Google]
manly tear.jpg
39 KB, 458x306
>>321346214
>But unlike XCOM you have no way to manage the RNG
>put rookie behind full cover
>he still gets one shot by a crit from a thin man
>>
>>321354757
Again. Read the top steam reviews. In this games case they're actually not "lol so funnay" trash.
>>
>>321354780
This is some of the worst shit and a really obnoxious restriction.
>>
the music is fucking god tier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehVjReIo8T4
>>
>>321350059
>In the old x-coms, even if you suffered a total squad wipe, you wouldn't be delayed by much. It's possible to complete the last level with nothing but rookies using early game weapons, which means that all upgrades are just there to help you have an easier time
No, you can't really kill anything with rifles and pistols in the late game not to mention the fact rookies tend to get controlled or panicked so easily
>>
>>321354527
>game changes
>gets easier in some respects harder in others
>WHY DID THE DEVS FUCKING RUIN IT
I stopped caring what the community thought after all the whining about corpses, that was a good change yet all anyone did was complain because it changed things so much and they couldn't just have their hellions spam break thru to beat lvl 5 dungeons anymore.
>>
File: 1450867017495.png (223 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
1450867017495.png
223 KB, 510x346
>>321355039
high explosives on everyone

you have like 24 rookies, one of them will make it to the end and nuke the brain.
>>
>>321355127
That's cheesing it to the extreme and not guaranteed to win.
>>
>>321355127
Good luck not getting a blaster launcher straight to the Avenger
>>
File: 18.jpg (5 KB, 117x125) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
5 KB, 117x125
>People still compare this game to dark souls
>Dark souls is about quick reactions and memorizing enemy attacks
>Darkest Dungeon is about RNG and turn based gameplay
>>
>>321355215
>cheesing
why?

>not guaranteed
not guaranteed, sure, but nothing is in these kinds of games.

>>321355275
well that can happen regardless of having vets or rookies.

I know, I experienced it.
>>
>>321355339
>not guaranteed, sure, but nothing is in these kinds of games.
That's the difference between jumping out of an airplane with a parachute versus without one and expecting to survive.
>>
>>321354527

And everything you guys whine about is an option you can turn off.
>>
>>321355646
you're blowing it out of proportion. It's hard, sure, but you have enough sheer volume of explosives and people that the chance of at least one making it to the brain is pretty good.

You'd be lucky to finish a short lvl6 dungeon at all with 4 lvl 0 heroes in DD.
>>
>>321355771
>>321355339
>cheesing
It's more about map knowledge and hoping you won't get shot or MCed than actual strategy
>>
>>321355771
>You'd be lucky to finish a short lvl6 dungeon at all with 4 lvl 0 heroes in DD.
Sometimes a dungeon spawns with no enemies
>>
>>321355306

>both are designed to fuck you in the ass

yeah idk why people compare them lol
>>
>>321355771
You really underestimate mind control and blaster launchers. Oh and if Cydonia has chrysalids, you can gg right away.
>>
>>321355961
Darkest Dungeons isn't even that hard or have insta death like Dark Souls though
>>
so are the corpses actually a problem, or is it just people bitching because change
>>
>>321343098
It is a really good game, looks great and the mechanics are solid.

That being said, I can only play it for an hour or so at a time before I ragequit.

Still a good game though, I have about 60hours into it.
>>
>>321356101
I never thought they were bad. It makes plague doctor's stun grenade, occultist's daemon pull and arbalist's everything more useful.
>>
File: 1450501602065.gif (257 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450501602065.gif
257 KB, 500x500
>>321349626
>>
>>321356101
You can turn them off, but they're hardly a problem either way. I find that they punish melee centric parties, but help ranged centric ones.

Not to mention, plenty of moves have a tagged on "clear all corpses component". All in all, it's hardly a problem, and comes down to preference.
>>
>>321356101

this >>321356193

corpses are good. they aren't hard to clear if you need to, and usually they allow your ranged attackers to keep using the abilities they want / hit the targets they want.
>>
>>321355764
Fuck off
>>
File: 1382232143698.jpg (15 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1382232143698.jpg
15 KB, 231x218
>>321356592
>>
File: 1424620565957.jpg (23 KB, 1015x512) Image search: [Google]
1424620565957.jpg
23 KB, 1015x512
>>321356101

I was raging at first, but I started again with the abomination update and It's been fine... the buff to plague grenade helps.

All it means is you need more strategies than "beat down the melee skelingtons until the cup faggots and the crossbows are close"

For example, I've been using MOA with rampart and the blue stun charm, more often than not I can punch a tank or melee enemy into the back ranks while bringing someone who has already been plague bombed or w/e into sword range.

They do get in the way sometimes, but lots of moves clear all corpses now, like the occultist pull and PD's disorient, so they are easy to get rid of.
>>
>>321356592
Why so upset Anon?
He IS right you know.
>>
ROCKS FALL

EVERYONE DIES

GODDAMN COCKSUCKING PROPHET
>>
File: faggotbuttons.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
faggotbuttons.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>321356592
>>
File: DD101hours in paint.png (2 MB, 1674x915) Image search: [Google]
DD101hours in paint.png
2 MB, 1674x915
Ok r8 my missfit party, any advice before I hit up lvl 5 dungeons?
I heard you need multiple parties to beat the game once the game gets to that point, is that true?

Also does the shambler get stronger on higher lvl dungeons or does he just stay the same strength? I've ran across his alter on low lvl dungeons before as was wandering If I should try suicide squading him.
>>
The aesthetics and atmosphere are great, the raging hard-on the devs have for RNG, however, is often not. Perhaps I am just unlucky, but I get cheesed much more often than I get to do the cheesing. And with permadeath, that's a little shit.

There's a special, forever smoldering rage to losing your fully leveled Hellion or Highwayman because of a bunch of criticals focused on just them into a Deathblow, despite your Man-at-Arms being Marked. Evidently there are two developers making this game, one that thinks it is good to make you grind to get your characters to max level, and another that thinks every single battle should be an undertaking that can permanently destroy all of your character progression. Which is just about the most incongruent shit ever.
>>
i'd love to force every single person complaining about "muh RNG" into a few matches of FTL
that shit is literally RNG incarnate
>>
>>321357172
He gets stronger at higher levels.
Your party is pretty good, if standard.
>>
>>321356920

I like it how he's the only human who's eyes are visible...
>>
>>321349470
It actually is the literal definition of a meme.
>>
>>321357172
That party is pretty good m8
>>
>>321357172

Looks like a very solid party. I had hellion instead of MOA but otherwise that's my favorite cannon party. (melee stuns or kills matchman, abo hits the cannon itself, jester makes sure they don't miss and abbo crits the cannon, occultist heals and finishes wounded matchman... might not work with MOA since he can't melee the 4th row, but still a solid group all around.)

You really shouldn't be focusing on an A team though, I like to keep one of each hero(two for the healers.) around the same level because sometimes a character will be more stressed than the others, bad in a certain area (jester in cove for example, since most things are bleed resistant.) etc plus there's always death!
>>
I really like running dual crusaders.
Holy lance is just too good.
>>
>>321357557

memes have to be pictures
>>
>>321358275
They've got more than decent battle cries (inspiring cry is a nice stress reliever and gets people off death's door)
>>
Would abominations be OP if they could paired with religious nuts?
>>
>>321358523
You can't be that stupid.
>>
>>321356920
New hardest boss.
>>
>>321358275
2 CRUSADERS AND 2 VESTALS
KILL NECRO SCUM
>>
>>321357356
I thought the same at first but now I can beat it 9 out of 10 times
>>
File: American Healthcare.png (97 KB, 800x612) Image search: [Google]
American Healthcare.png
97 KB, 800x612
>forget to bring torches once
>fuck it, we do this in the dark, then
>stop bringing torches ever, cost reduction and extra space

>do warrens
>no torches to use on evil scrolls for free negative trait purge

Fuck me running.
>>
>>321357356
why does killing all the crew on the flagship enable a powerup in the form of the auto-repair AI bullshit

why wouldnt that be something default

the definition of counter-intuitive difficulty
>>
File: 1425070476774.png (465 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1425070476774.png
465 KB, 600x600
>>
File: Barks Internally.jpg (73 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
Barks Internally.jpg
73 KB, 524x468
>>321361251
Saving that one.

I'm doing the warrens right now (as I just mentioned), and I swear, when it's pitch black you can hear the swines screeching in the distance. It's horrible.
>>
File: last man standing.png (191 KB, 800x925) Image search: [Google]
last man standing.png
191 KB, 800x925
>>
>abomination gets rabies

I might be okay with this.
>>
Is it really true you can only take a character to the end game dungeon once? Like if you run with a party no one will actually go back into the darkest dungeon and you need a whole new group?
>>
File: 1440456350453.gif (866 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1440456350453.gif
866 KB, 500x375
>start playing darkest dungeon
>figure out about item usage with curios
>start trying different shit with diffrent thing
>use torch on pill of books because

JESUS CHRIST I'M SORRY, FUCK MAKE MY CRUSADER SANE AGAIN.
>>
File: 1440876262395.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1440876262395.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>321362057
>grinding intensifies
>>
>>321361251
>Character gets buff
>Can still die to a heart attack

He got too gud.
>>
>>321355961
Except that in Souls if you git gud enough, you will be fucking the game in its ass, whereas Darkest Dungeon has the threat of RNG turning against you
>>
File: Plague Doctor is aroused.png (973 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Plague Doctor is aroused.png
973 KB, 1280x720
>>321343098
Plague Doctor is cute
>>
File: 1440256925045.png (470 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1440256925045.png
470 KB, 600x600
>>321361251
>not posting the updated version
>>
>>321362057

Is there anything confirmed about what the DD will even look like?
>>
>>321358821
trikt
>>
File: 1423369703320.png (918 KB, 2135x755) Image search: [Google]
1423369703320.png
918 KB, 2135x755
>>321362057
According to the devs, but the dankest of dungeons isn't ready yet so we can't say for certain. Game finishes in January, so not long now.

I also read that it'll just be open so you can go ahead and send a team of newbies to their screaming deaths if you want. That sounds cool, but I'm wondering what the point of bosses will be if they aren't holding key pieces or some other kind of mcguffin.
>>
>>321364243
Well that explains why reading books is stressful.
>>
>>321361250
I've heard people say not to kill all the crew, but with the crew dead it doesn't really matter if it's buffed cause my doods can just run around pulling wires anyway.
>>
File: 1435939194566.png (390 KB, 2128x758) Image search: [Google]
1435939194566.png
390 KB, 2128x758
>>321364317
>>
File: 12.jpg (26 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
26 KB, 400x308
>>321343098
>phone games
>>
>>321343098
It WAS good, but the updates where everything was made turbo RNG made the game unplayable.

Pass on it for now.
>>
File: 1425572779937.jpg (101 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1425572779937.jpg
101 KB, 894x894
>>
>THIS DUNGEON IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR ME!
>>
It's a great game and worth getting, especially since it's on sale for dirt cheap right now. But goddamn the game can be downright unfair many times. I can only play for an hour or two before having to stop for the day because it gets annoying.

Also, turn off corpses because that is pure horseshit.
>>
>>321354527

They added an update where more and more of the stuff is just optional. Like corpses, heartattacks, and reinforcements.
>>
>>321343098
Don't buy it until it's complete.

As it stands, its content is shallow and lacking depth. Aesthetics are great, but there's literally nothing to do in the game but grind at this point.

Also, the story is non-existent.
>>
>>321348080
>le well dressed skeleton man of insanity inducing wine faec
>>
>>321364505
noice
>>
File: 1443291338725.jpg (712 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1443291338725.jpg
712 KB, 2000x2000
>>321368658
>>
>>321343098
>Is Darkest Dungeon with getting? And does anyone know if it's going mobile to IOS?

Artificial Difficulty. Artificial Fun.

Everything you "build" or "progress" to in the game can be yanked away at a moment's notice and there will be nothing you can do about it. Keep that in mind.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.