[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best civilizations and Unpopular opinions edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Which civ is the best and why it's the Saracens

Gotta love dhem Mamelukes
>>
WE
>>
>Marmadukes
Mah nigga! Also massive petard spam
>>
File: 90FABEA10.jpg (375 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
90FABEA10.jpg
375 KB, 1024x768
Also if you main the Huns you should fucking kill yourself
>>
>>321341778
I loved to spam petards too

>2 petards and you have 10 CAs and 15 Light Cavalries killing all your villagers
>7 petards and your TC goes down
>11 petards and BOOM goes your castle

You never go wrong with them
>>
>>321341958
don't be salty, fag
just mirror and git gud
>>
>>321342049
I played as Huns, I still hate them

Oh, I'm like spam CAs or Knights to win!
I'm the best player! Man this game is so easy!

Huns are terrible in Imperial age, besides Paladins (which only noobs don't know how to counter)

Literally any other civ can perform better than Huns in imperial
In feudal age they are 'Meh', the no houses bonus only comes handy if you always get housed, and if you get housed, you're a scrub that doesnt deserve to live
>>
>>321342027
I would max out multiple selections of petard and send a few troops to attack from one side and have all my petards come from another direction and completely wipe out bases
>>
File: 1450804037271.jpg (67 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
1450804037271.jpg
67 KB, 800x449
>>321342297
presumably you're playing on HD with all the other plebs
Did they implement any balance patches? If not, then the huns are one of the best civs in the game if no THE best.
>>
>>321342489
I do that too, but sending Petards completely alone and their own can still leave them unprotected against TC fire, or a castle; you got to send petards with a little meatshield and a distraction

>>321342643
I also played on Voobly, stopped playing there time ago because I got feed up by most of the players there

And yes, the Huns got nerfed, and all civs in general are a little better at everything

Massed CAs is still somewhat scary, but nothing that a mass of Skirms/Pikes/mangodels cant fix, the problem comes when the enemy damaged your so much you are not able to counter massed CAs

And besides that; Hunnish players got to be one of the most narrow minded I have ever seen, a long wiith the Mayans; Get them off from their comfort zone and they will suck [spoilers]at least my hunnishfags buddies do that
>>
>>321343029
>fed up with the voobly crowd
fed up with playing genuinly good players and losing more like
>>
>>321341754
WUZ
>>
File: 1450767729278.jpg (129 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
1450767729278.jpg
129 KB, 600x772
Why did you post wrong picture OP?
>>321341437
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.