[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gaming Confessions Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: nintendogs.jpg (153 KB, 1000x897) Image search: [Google]
nintendogs.jpg
153 KB, 1000x897
I just got a 3ds from my brother. While playing smash on the train, I had a random thought: Man, Nintendogs was fucking awesome.

I'm 20.

Share your gaming confessions/guilty pleasures.
>>
I've put an embarrassing number of hours in the mobile game "Best Fiends."
>>
nice blog
>>
>>321338517
OP here. This is my first handheld since the original DS, so having it in my hands brought back some memories.

Wonder how my Shih Tzu is doing and if he's still waiting for me to come back with food
>>
Nintendogs WAS awesome, but only because there was nothing else on the DS for the first year and a half.

>teaching your dog to shake it's ass when you say, "Michael J. Fox"
>>
>>321338660
I feel like everybody has that one mobile game that they turn to while waiting for the train/classes/etc
>>
File: 61NUcmQaUwL[1].jpg (66 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
61NUcmQaUwL[1].jpg
66 KB, 500x446
I normally don't subscribe to the idea of "guilty pleasures". If you like something you should stand behind it.

That said, I don't tell anyone I own Style Savvy: Trendsetters because I don't want them to know I'm a secret fag.
>>
>>321339281
Well, I guess not guilty pleasures per say, but games or gaming stories you're hesitant to tell other people.

Like, as a 20 year old male on the train, playing nintendogs wouldn't be considered the norm, y'know
>>
>>321338823
I feel like if i picked it up today i'd probably but an entire weekend into it
>>
Despite everything about it I managed to play starbound everyday for the past week and I had fun doing it
>>
I haven't visited my Nintendog in more than 10 years. Am I going to hell?
>>
>>321338663
>>>/Reddit/
>>
>>321339496
Anyone in a public place playing with a 3DS is a social pariah.
>>
>Had nintendogs, played it a lot
>One day my cousins and their kids came over
>She saw I had nintendogs
>Asked if she could play
>Sure
>She spends the entire visit playing
>After a while everyone starts packing up
>She gets sad
>Before they leave I look at her parents and back down to her and say "You can keep nintendogs if you want"
>She gives me the biggest smile ever and hugs me
>Keeps saying thank you
>Blush
>Her parents watching
>Everyone smiling
>Good feels all around

Thinking back, I don't think i've seen her since then. I wonder how old she is now.
>>
>>321339658
Ain't nothing wrong with starbound man
>>
>>321340281
You did a good thing man. As long as a game isn't really my favorite at the time, or I don't mind not beating it, I'm cool with giving it away
>>
>>321339821
I like to believe Iwata is managing a virtual shelter filled with all of our dogs right now
>>
>>321338517
Alright, here's a list:

I've never played a single Metal Gear game past the NES one
I've never played a Spyro game
I've never played a Crash Bandicoot game
I didn't enjoy FF7 and sold my black label copy to a coworker for 10 bucks after only getting to the Midgar Zolom or however its spelled
I love the Virtual Boy console

there, all of my gaming sins I guess
>>
>>321340036
>Not wanting to be a social pariah when everyone is playing mobile games
I hear they make rope a lot less scratchy than they used to, actually feels comfy on your neck.
>>
I haven't played any MGS game other than Twin Snakes and 4.

I have, without fail, purchased at least one Pokemon game of each generation.

Japanese is actually my second most fluent language. I already speak three other languages that I've learned though real, formal education. I've only picked up Japanese from video games and anime, and it's already my second most fluent language.

I estimate that I have around $3000 in unopened/unplayed video games.

I've bought video games solely for collection purposes (ie. zero intent of playing, unless it's on a second copy).

I've bought more than one copy of the same edition of the same game, on several occasions. Normally, two is the most I usually buy. The most I've actually bought was four.

The only Mega Man games I've beaten are 1, 9, and 10. I have played 2 to 8, but I haven't actually beat them yet.

When playing older games, I generally prefer to play the newest revision, as it's common for them to get a port or re-release nowadays. I actually try to avoid playing the original version because I don't want to miss the new additions. The only time I don't do this is when a re-release or remake actually detracts from the original game, rather than enhance it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.