[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this years sale the worst ever? Is there one fucking good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Is this years sale the worst ever? Is there one fucking good game on sale at all?

Jesus Christ Gabe
>>
File: tomb_raider.png (757 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
tomb_raider.png
757 KB, 1024x576
>>321329831

Yes or no? its 3 euro right now and the reviews for it all say its amazing
>>
>>321330073

It's basically trying to be Uncharted with boobs.

There's pretty much no tombs to raid (besides the one DLC one), and the majority of the game is about escaping from collapsing stuff.
>>
>>321330073
It's good, ignore /v/.
>>
>>321330073
no, games pretty bad.
>>
>>321330073
do you like third person shooters with a side of light platforming?
>>
>>321330073
it's the price of a fucking sandwich
It's good enough to warrant it at that price.
>>
>>321331225
True and false.

While it has many uncharted like segments, tomb raider is an semi-open world game where different parts of island open up all the time and you can return to collect things youve missed. You also need to unlock abilities with exp to unlock everything.

All in all I liked it more than uncharted. Go for it.
>>
>>321331651
no sorry there is nothing open world about it, its very segmented, very forced corridor segments, very litlte actual exploration with tons of padding in an attempt to hide how shallow and terrible the game is

for 3 bucks tho, go right ahead, play the shitty game, and be done with it

dont waste your time with the shitty collectables or anything other than the main story, its all dog shit

and no, itsnowhere near the level of quality of uncharted, and i doubt you've ever played an uncharted game if you are trying to imply that shitty gimmick of a game was even on level of naughty dog
>>
thats what they say every year.

Guess it cant be helped if there arent good games on pc to begin with.
>>
>>321329831
>monaco at that price
That was my favourite sale of all time, bought 20 something games
Everyone buy Monaco, that game is probably one of the most underrated underhyped games I've ever played
>>
File: butshititwasonly99cents!.png (2 MB, 1576x802) Image search: [Google]
butshititwasonly99cents!.png
2 MB, 1576x802
Just picked up Psychonauts. It wasn't on sale when the sale first hit, but must have been corrected. Also got the Mega Man collection again, probably but it a third time on the 3DS too. Also picked up Read Only Memories and Choice of Robots, because I have everything else pretty much. Sales only get worse depending on whether you own everything already.
>>
>>321330073

It's pretty good. The bow feels kind of badass. Some parts try too hard to be cinematic, but overall I would say that it is a really good game.
>>
TIS-100 is only $3.49.
>>
>>321329831
I hope Reddit tears him apart. Since it seems to be the only online community he listens to. NEVER allow publishers to set prices for sales if you want people to actually buy anything.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.