[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Animal crossing new leaf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ACNewLeafNA.jpg (50 KB, 256x225) Image search: [Google]
ACNewLeafNA.jpg
50 KB, 256x225
Just got this game. How the fuck do I slow down the voices so I can understand what they say?
>>
You gotta listen harder
>>
File: 1450890242940.jpg (87 KB, 614x585) Image search: [Google]
1450890242940.jpg
87 KB, 614x585
>>321328638
>>
Bump
Is there no setting?
>>
They're all speaking backwards japanese so it doesn't matter.

Also there are only 8 villager variations, aka "personality" types in the game (4 boy 4 girl) and virtually every line of dialogue is the same between two of the same type. By the way, talking to a villager/doing tasks for them gives them a higher chance of moving out. The more friendly a villager is the more likely it leaves because Nintendo hates you. Have fun
>>
>>321329003
Sounds a bit like you're bullshitting me.
>>
>>321329309
Pretty sure he's trying to make it seem lame.

There are only 8 villager personality types, but they have a decent amount to say, so they don't really repeat themselves or others. There's a ton of villagers. There may be over 100, I'm not really sure, but you can only have 10/15 villagers at a time (cant remember), and they move out occasionally for new villagers. If you're diligent, you can talk to them and they'll ask if you mind if they move, though sometimes they will anyway if they want to (which isn't unrealistic). It feels like a cute little world, honestly. Your goals are what you make them.

I'd only play for an hour at best a day, because it's a peaceful game, and sometimes all you really have to do is water your flowers, go bug catching, talk to your villagers and see whta the shop has that day. But like I said, your goals are what you make them and if you want to spend more time playing, by all means.

I really do hope you give it a shot, for your sake. I hope you like it.
>>
just keep playing, after a while you learn to understand the voices
>>
File: 1450386296843.jpg (56 KB, 483x483) Image search: [Google]
1450386296843.jpg
56 KB, 483x483
>Love Animal Crossing on GC as a kid
>Decided to pick this up to play at work
>Work nights
>Everyone is sleeping when I get to play
Pissed me off so much.
Got a better job now, should I try it again?
>>
>>321330478
>play new leaf
>night owl
>win
>>
>>321330478
just set your town to nightowl you dip
>>
The "voices" are just sped up versions of when you type. Every letter in a word is uttered.
>>
>>321328638
stop sub vocalizing the voices you shitter.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.