[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 5 % O F F >N O G R O W T H >D E A D G A M E
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: lackofplayers.jpg (179 KB, 735x525) Image search: [Google]
lackofplayers.jpg
179 KB, 735x525
>2 5 % O F F
>N O G R O W T H
>D E A D G A M E
>>
>>321326524
Looks like a stable player base to me
>>
80 bucks for a game you'll get bored of in <10 hours

not a wise purchase
>>
>>321326604
It's already dropping off lmao
>>
>>321326636

>subjective

I personally love the game despite all the shit posting.
>>
>>321326785
Fuck off back to reddit faggot
>>
File: denuvooo.png (33 KB, 458x289) Image search: [Google]
denuvooo.png
33 KB, 458x289
>3 3 % O F F
>S H I T P R I C E C U T
>D E N U V O W I N S A G A I N
>>
Having a small playerbase of dedicated players is much preferable to a big playebase. You can play Killing Floor 2 or Chivalry and expect to run into much fewer stupid players than Payday 2 or TF2.

Generally a small playerbase indicates a better experience and a better game, so this is a good sign.
>>
>>321326937
Can you people kindly fuck off and get actual jobs? Hell, mininum wage in California for 6 hours is enough for MGSV.
>>
>>321326943

>Evolve is the best game of all time
>>
>>321326943
/vg/ group is good and fun to play with aswell. But going solo you always run into other good players and a lot of times we stomp everyone and its always a good time. The game started with dog shit netcode so i think its a meme to hate this game now.
>>
>>321326943
D A M A G E C O N T R O L
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
how can you be this fucking deluded?
>>
>>321327184
>reading comprehension
>>
>>321326937
woww... the power of denuvo... wins agaainn..... .shitposts... sage
>>
>>321326524
I like how everything that doesn't have Dota/Lol/CSGO numbers is dead

Fuck off assfaggot babbies
>>
>>321327589
>the denial
It's dying because its doing the opposite of growing you dumbshit
>>
File: 1426381698050.png (80 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1426381698050.png
80 KB, 211x246
>>321326925

>have a different opinion
>has a piss fit not everyone hates what he likes
>>
>>321326524
>N O G R O W T H
would be better with Denuvo desu fampai

piracy is ruining everything
>>
>>321327718

>It's dying!
>Stable since launch

YEAH DUDE BRO OH MY GOD TORTANIC 2.0 AM I RIGHT? HAHAH HELL YEAH /v/ BROS IT'S TORTANIC ALL OVER AGAIN,. LETS MAKE SOME IMAGES AND SHIT GUYS, TORTANIC.

Fucking neo-/v/ and your "everything is a catastrophe" bullshit.
>>
>>321328168
S U I C I D E W A T C H
>>
>>321327718

>Stable and dying are synonyms

I know you want hivemind credit to fit in, but sometimes you have to just relax and realise how stupid you're making yourself look in your crusade for /v/ approval.
>>
>>321326524

>No growth

Stable small community > Gigantic fad of the month mess

Unless you like the communities of games like Payday 2 or TF2.

I'll stick to closer knit communities like BC2 over them, thanks.
>>
>>321326524
>Vivendi bought ~15% of ubisofts shares earlier this year
>Ubisoft in a desperate struggle to fend them off
>AC flopped
>R6 flopped
Will vivendi save them? Sierra, massive entertainment, Blizzard, universal and so on were pretty great when vivendi was the one calling the shots.
>>
>>321328963
Do they even need saving? They are a big publisher that pumps out a bunch of mediocre titles, any company can do that.
>>
>>321329228
>mediocre
More like horrible to mediocre.
That is why they need saving, ubisoft could be so much better if they wouldnt operate the way they operate at the moment.
When was the last time ubisoft even made a game worth talking about?
>>
>>321329580
Siege. Siege is fucking brilliant. The best game Ubisoft has made since, well I don't even know. Far Cry 2 at least, not counting Anno 2070. But it's ruined by the shoddy netcode and Ubisoft's insistence on the $60 price tag, microtransactions, and a worthless season pass.
>>
>Steam stats
>is too stupid to understand that everyone bought in on Uplay directly therefore not using Steam to play it therefore not present on Steam stats
>>
It looks fun but I don't get why it's 60 dollars while it also includes CSGO style microtransactions.

Fuck off with that shit.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.