[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So with this Dead or Alive Extreme 2 shit and SJW bitch fits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 750x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 750x423
So with this Dead or Alive Extreme 2 shit and SJW bitch fits over video game characters recently I started thinking

Was there any major SJW outcry about Quiet? I honestly don't remember seeing or hearing any.

Did Kojima just go "she breathes and drinks through her skin how shut up" and that was it?
>>
>>321316592
basically
>>
File: boo.jpg (111 KB, 1024x764) Image search: [Google]
boo.jpg
111 KB, 1024x764
>>321316592
>Was there any major SJW outcry about Quiet?
How new are you to vidya?
>>
>>321316592

People were more laughing at how cringeworthy it was than any tumblrinas getting upset.
>>
>>321316592
I remember a little when she was first shown, then some more when some prick said her action figure had squishy tits. That was about it.
>>
>>321316757
Been playing for the majority of my life senpai.

Just don't usually listen to anything regarding games online much.
>>
>>321316808
In the articles about Quiet's squishy tits, people in the comments section mentioned that the Snake figure had a squishy ass. The Author would always respond with "well it's not as bad" or some other faggy justification.
>>
>muh SJWs!
>muh ethics in journalism!
>>
>implying everyone isn't sexualized in MGS
>implying Kojima doesn't just think that whites are the master race and sexiest race
>>
File: kojima.jpg (20 KB, 520x222) Image search: [Google]
kojima.jpg
20 KB, 520x222
>>321316808
>>321316880
>OMG QUIET HAZ NO CHARACTA, HOW DARE HEDAYYYO KOJIMA MAKE A CHRACTA SHOW HER ASS TO VENOM/BIG BOS, EVEN THOUGH IT'S PLAIN TO SEE THAT QUIET WANT TO FUCK BIG BOSS
>>
>>321316592
>Was there any major SJW outcry about Quiet?
Yes.

If Konami is deserving of any praise it's for not bowing down to extremists and ignoring them.
>>
>>321317180
Please tell me that's an actual tweet from Kojima.

I love that little yellow fucker.
>>
I remember reading something about someone complaining about The Boss and Eva in MGS3 always walking around with their jumpsuits open

>implying boss didn't just have hers open on a couple occasions to show her fucked up battlefield c section scar
>implying Eva wasn't trying to get Snakes dick/seduce him to steal the philosophers legacy
>>
>>321316592
will joost ever go full hustler? it's the only future for her.
>>
File: kb1UhzF.jpg (29 KB, 584x328) Image search: [Google]
kb1UhzF.jpg
29 KB, 584x328
>>321316592
>I honestly don't remember seeing or hearing any.
>>
>>321318113
>saw she streamed the game
>skip to the sniper duel with quiet
>she checks herself out
>stops on her tits for a bit

She'd fuck her.
>>
File: 1447082696298.jpg (70 KB, 593x342) Image search: [Google]
1447082696298.jpg
70 KB, 593x342
>Was there any major SJW outcry about Quiet? I honestly don't remember seeing or hearing any.
>>
>>321318221
Well I also played it late after it came out so I did a blackout on anything MGS until I beat it.
>>
>>321316592
Why do you care what they think?
>>
>>321316592
SJW went full QUIET IS SEXIST BLABLA MUH SOGGY KNEE
Kojima basically said That's the point you idiots
That's all I remember
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.