[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone played this yet? How good is it? Squad thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: squad_logo.png (25 KB, 500x221) Image search: [Google]
squad_logo.png
25 KB, 500x221
Has anyone played this yet? How good is it?

Squad thread
>>
8 soldiers out of 10
>>
Also wondering
>>
SQUAAAAAD AYOOOO HOL UP
>>
A game to surpass Project Reality 2
>>
>>321302956
>barely any content
>maps are shit
>no vehicles
>somehow managed to make unreal engine look like complete ass
It's p ok
>>
what's the pace of the game like? slow as PR?
>>
c-can i play this without a mic
>>
>>321303680
No, you'l get kicked.
>>
>>321303680
No, the playerbase is autistic enough to kick anyone without a mic.

Understandable tho, since communication is key in tactical shooters
>>
>>321302956
bumping, looks like battlefield and counterstrike combined so could have potential
>>
>>321304035
Not with that pricetag
>>
>>321303280
You know the game being in unreal doesn't make it look good, right? You still have to model and shit. Which they obviously don't do well.
>>
>>321303680
Yes, but some squads will kick you. Honestly why don't you own some cheap 15$ piece of shit? At least if it's bad enough they will tell you to stop using it lmao
>>
>early access
ayyy
>>
>>321304367
>Honestly why don't you own some cheap 15$ piece of shit?
but i do
>>
>>321304119
yeah thats why im waiting to hear off people whats its really like before buying
>>
>>321304645
Then what's the problem
>>
>>321304650
Go watch a live stream imo
>>
>>321303680
>playing a tactical team game that relies on communication without a mic
>>
>>321304650
You're not missing much
>>
>>321302956
It's good if you're not to shy to speak to strangers on the internet like me ;_;
>>
>>321304868
>159 viewers total on twitch
probably answers my question desu
>>
>>321305116
That it's not cornered by the eceleb market and you'll be able to get some raw footage?

Damn, I wish I was so lucky. I tried to watch a stream the other day for Vermintide and the stupid fags streaming kept shouting THANKS FOR THE FOLLOW LOL every 12 seconds I couldn't even focus in the gameplay
>>
File: All smiles.png (80 KB, 288x320) Image search: [Google]
All smiles.png
80 KB, 288x320
>That feel when got it gifted to me.
Not worth the price for its content, hopefully that changes.
However some effects are pretty top notch, I like the grenade effects, the shooting effects and the communication aspect.
But it's incredibly barebones, they just added ping to server browser today and there's no auto rejoin feature.
Just wait.
>>
>>321305321
No one cares what anime fags think
>>
File: HAAH.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
HAAH.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>321305549
I know what you care about
DEEZ NUTS
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.