[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Victoria 2 vs Europa Universalis IV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 20
File: 1450937700358.jpg (82 KB, 598x350) Image search: [Google]
1450937700358.jpg
82 KB, 598x350
Which should I get and why, /v/?

I had posed this question yesterday but ai would still like to get a few more opinions before I make a decision.

Please do correct me if I made an error below:

Some say V2, though cheaper and complete, can be a bit too complex for a player new to grand strategy, though shorter timeframes allows for quicker replays, is more detailed and focused on certain aspects of government and population influence yet some games can be similar to each other as larger nations tend to follow certain paths as the game is more historically based. Plus, that is some sexy box art.

EUiv on the other hand, can be said to have somewhat more content, and even more more extra content though that extra content can be extremely costful via DLC prices, therefore would make any actual purchases result in incompletion of content, though others mention yohoho'ing would be the best route for that extra stuff. ~300 years and less historical basis would result in games with less predictability, this game is considered more appealing to a new player of GS, and would also offer more replay for different reasons. Box art is ehh, sorta average nothing too special.

Another anon also suggested EUiii, as it may encompass aspects present in both EUiv and V2.

Just for fun
http://strawpoll.me/6355339

I'm sorta leaning on getting EUiv now, but I still may be swayed.

You may also suggest "Just fucking pick whichever one you faggot" and that is perfectly reasonable well.
>>
I was fucking pissed when they didn't allow you to access core parts of the game that were changed from that bullshit DLC.

Fucking EUIV man.
>>
>>321302362
if you've never played these games then EU IV
>>
File: 1450925140477[1].jpg (879 KB, 2003x2884) Image search: [Google]
1450925140477[1].jpg
879 KB, 2003x2884
>>321302362
buy both, pirate the EUIV DLC(check /gsg/ on /vg/) play EUIV for awhile, then try out Vicky 2

EUIV is great for starting out
Vicky 2 is slightly more complex
>>
>>321302362

Big Vick 2 player here.

Vicky 2 is the better of the two, in my opinion, but that is partly because I'm a big fan of the time period.

Vicky 2 may be tricky to jump into, but it isn't impossible, I jumped in at first despite not knowing what to do but good ol' trial and error got me through.

If you want some good starting nations for Vicky 2, I'd suggest Belgium, Two Sicilies, the US, Portugal and spain. as they all have reasonable power with the ability to expand later on.
>>
File: 1450938529310.jpg (3 MB, 2812x1657) Image search: [Google]
1450938529310.jpg
3 MB, 2812x1657
>>321302562
I would buy both but it seems either of these games will require time to get used to it, so I'd rather get one, by the time Spring Steam sale arrives I'd have enough time to get accustomed to said game before trying the other. Consensus seems to be, get into shallow side of the pool (euiv) before you go to the deep end (v2). As suggested >>321302539
That infographic is very helpful, thanks for that.

>>321303076
Thats also a good point, I too like beginning any game series with a blind eye no matter the difficulty and I must admit the time period is also one of my favorites as well.

>>321302518
Can the DLC really be crucial to gameplay?

If I were to get EUiv seeing that it has a shit ton of DLC, which would be the best to get and which to avoid?
>>
>>321303874
If you don't get the Common Sense DLC, all of the things that it overhauls and changes are unavailable to you, some of these are core gameplay things including forts and shit like that.

Here's the kicker: The AI can use it but not you.
>>
Not OP but similar question.

I have EU3 sans DLC and Vicky 2. What do I do? Do I buy the DLC for EU3? Do I play EU3 vanilla? Do I go straight for Vicky 2? Do I just save up for EU4 + DLC?

Grand strat virgin, by the way.
>>
>tfw your friends are too casual to get into gsg games with you

how are these games in multiplayer?
>>
>>321304191
Vicky 2 is a lot of fun I've found, you can do things like fuck over Africa with Canada.

Heart of Darkness makes it way harder for smaller nations to do cool things like that though.

EU3 with DLC and some mods for extra nations is great fun.

EUIV has dodgy DLC but it's still good fun.

>>321304269
>Sync error
>Sync error
>Sync error

When it works it's fun.
>>
>>321304336
Anon thank you for taking the time to answer but that doesn't quite answer my question.
>>
>>321304584
Multiplayer?

Same as singleplayer except that in order to change time I think everyone has to choose the same option or whatever.

Multiple people can play as the same nation as well.
>>
>>321304269
I know that feel

>you will never conquer the world with your friends, after that you try to remove eachother from the world
>>
File: 1430085478660.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1430085478660.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>321304738
No, I'm the other guy
>>
>>321304818
Welp.

I went from EU3 -> Vicky 2 -> EUIV.

Vicky is probably the most complex out of all of them, but it's seriously good fun.

EUIV might be a good way to get used to the mechanics before trying out Vicky 2.
>>
File: Davids-Coronation.jpg (1002 KB, 1991x959) Image search: [Google]
Davids-Coronation.jpg
1002 KB, 1991x959
>>321304269
>>321304807
>tfw friends will never ever get into gsg
>games like civilization are "too complex" and "boring"
>rts like age of empires series has "too much to manage" and "gets boring"
>they cant even get into total war, even though its literally all action packed battles with no focus on anything but strategic battles with preset armies
>tfw the only thing they care about that is even remotely 'rts' is ASSFAGGOTS because "its better when you only control one character, i quote this directly "takes more skill"
>they claim to like history but only in the sense of looking at it, not hearing about it or simulating fictional scenarios or reenacting historical events
I've never wanted to reeeee so badly ever in my life.
>>
>>321304925
Ok so I'll start with EU3. Is any of the DLC necessary? I hope not because I just checked and none of it is on sale.
>>
File: Butler_Lady_Scotland_for_Ever.jpg (177 KB, 1000x505) Image search: [Google]
Butler_Lady_Scotland_for_Ever.jpg
177 KB, 1000x505
>>321305059
Also forgot to go even further into the microscope to add that they can barely even see any fun in Mount and Blade despite it being the lowest common denominator of actual control.

Apparently Napoleonic Wars' guns are "too slow to reload and misfire".
>>
>>321303954
>AI can use a DLC, you cant
>Said DLC overhauls certain mechanics
fucking swedes, have they no common sense dlc?
>>
>>321302362

they really dont play anything alike even though the UI appears similar at a glance.

there is no question that EU4 is more casual than Vicky2. but it's really a matter of degrees. if you've never played a grand strategy game, EU4 is probably a good bet. it's still deep enough to suck you in for a long time, but intuitive enough to ease into as a new player, since your main objective is basically just to paint the map. vicky2 isnt really about map painting, more about "asserting your influence" in the world and so seems better suited to "roleplaying" (maybe not the right word but hopefully you see what i mean).

along those lines, a good example for how the games compare:

in EU4 you can take a single province nation in 1444 and end up as a global superpower at the end of the game. if you start as a powerful nation it is pretty easy to take over massive chunks of the world. vicky2 on the other hand won't give you this experience, it's more about global politics/influence/economy than "send armies and conquer"
>>
>>321305123
The DLC will flesh out the other areas like Asia and shit like that.

I would say it's worth.

>>321306086
Apparently not. That DLC also adds a bunch of SWEDISH YES things like respecting minority rights which I don't think most Euros gave two fucks about at the time.
>>
>>321303954
holy fuck i thought theyd fixed this.

on a related note, is the cossacks dlc really just tedious and shit?
>>
>tfw just reinstalled CK2 on a new laptop
>forgot to uncheck Sunset Invasion
>my Kingdom of Ireland & France got its shit kicked in by Aztec disease and revolts
oh well
>>
>>321306243
I haven't bought the Cossacks DLC because I haven't bothered with EUIV after common sense.

The reviews on Steam are a good indicator, especially the negative ones.
>>
>>321303076

Honestly senpai victoria 2 is really easy to get into, its not even that hard to manage your country.
>>
>>321306216
>that screenshot
Donald Trump's hair is spinning in its grave
>>
Any of you nerds wanna do some multiplayer vicky2/euiv?
>>
>>321306880
>no GrobGermany
>that poland border clusterfuck
>that france
>prussia and germany seperate

7/10
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-24-09-50-19.png (3 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-24-09-50-19.png
3 MB, 2560x1600
I feel determined to stop being a faggot and just buy both (~21$) it hurts like fucking hell because im such a jew
>>
EUIV is honestly the worst GSG game next to Sengoku and I'll stand by that claim.
>>
EU4 is far easier to understand the DLC with the exception of Cossacks is all cheap as fuck right now in the sales, the vast majority of it is just skins n shit you really really dont need all you want is the expansions and maybe the music packs, Gun's Drums n Steel is amazing.

dont expect every EU4 game you play to last for the full time period aswell, depending on your goals and ambitions the game might only last until like the 17th century before you get access to things like Client States & Imperialism.
>>
>>321302362

if youre just starting out with grand strategy Europa 3 would be better since its finished
4 is ok theyre still making dlc
>>
EU4 is just map painting but it can be fun. Vicky 2 is too much of a grind to play for me, same with HoI. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but dealing with resources is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>321307224
But Ive never pirated a game in my life, anon.
>>
>>321307471
Yes, I understand that.
B-but Ive never wanted to pirate a game in my life.
>>
HOI3, because you're not required to manually control every army during a war.
>>
>>321302362
EU4 is far easier to get into but has less supstance, there isn't much to do except expand
Victoria 2 is harder to get into, but is more complex, there is more to do except wage war. There is also a bigger focus on economy.

What I'm saying is if you're a filthy casual get EU, otherwise grab Vicky. Both games will be hard to get into anyway if you haven't played similar games.
>>
I have 1600 hours in Crusader Kings 2, 1250 hours in Europa Universalis 3, 1450 hours in Europa Universalis 4, and 250 in Victoria 2.

Vicky 2 is honestly a shit game. Most of the time the entire economy of the world crashes and you better hope you have enough money to keep you until the end of the game or you are fucked. Pops are interesting, but extremely tedious and boring after a while. Managing your economy would be fun if it actually worked, but it doesn't.
>>
>>321308105
steam id?
>>
>>321305521
I know that feel
I tried to get my friends into NW by gething them into an event
>what the hell do you mean my gun takes 30 seconds to reload and won't even hit half the time
>god the officer is such a try hard just let me charge
>what the hell does column mean
>this is boring
>>
>>321308423
W-wanna play together?
>>
File: EU4screen1.jpg (236 KB, 1203x799) Image search: [Google]
EU4screen1.jpg
236 KB, 1203x799
EUIV has an extended timeline mod that goes from Roman Empire to present day 2015 map (you can even play as ISIS if you cede to their demands as Syria and then Iraq on the same save file)

So dont focus on time period so much
>>
>>321308858
Mods don't count.
>>
File: vat ze fick am i reading.jpg (7 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
vat ze fick am i reading.jpg
7 KB, 204x204
>>321309037
>mods don't count
>>
>>321309037

Mods are an extremely important consideration when buying games. I've bought games before just for their mods. EU4 has some pretty amazing mods.
>>
>>321302362
I fucking loathe EU4 jesus fucking christ what a degenerate piece of shit all of you filthy fucking aboriginal freaks need to hang yourselves for even considering purchasing such a worthless reddit tier mountain dew backwash sludge of a game

Every single mechanic is a piece of shit, the game runs like shit, the developers are worse then EA and Konami combined times the amount of shitty DLC they make ( And its already reaching Train Simulator levels of bullshit in that department )
EU4 is the worst experience I have ever sat through in my entire life.

Vicky 2 is a cute little grand strategy game set in a interesting era that offers some fun choices on how you can build your nation, I would buy it anon.
>>
>>321302362
Neither, buy fucking CKII instead, both the best GS and the easiest to get into by far.
>>
>>321306191
>respecting minority rights
>minorities
>EU4

I am dying somebody please shoot me in the head that doesnt even make sense in Vicky 2's context
>>
>>321302362
EUIV is terribly boring, despite all of the flavour bloat they introduced every nation plays the same after 50 years or so. V2 takes longer to learn and master, but it's immensely more satisfying, since it's an actual GS game and not just some map painting simulator with some historical flavoring and a mountain of DLC
>>
>>321302362
>EU4
>Less predictable

I hope you like France, Castille/Spain, Portugal, Poland, Ottomans and Turkey existing in some fashion every single fucking game

Vicky 2 has a higher level of internal development that offers more variety, while the map wont change to crazy degrees without mods ( Germany annexing france etc. ) you can have stuff like a monarchist america or a facist france.
>>
File: maximum jude.png (96 KB, 643x454) Image search: [Google]
maximum jude.png
96 KB, 643x454
QUESTION REGARDING VICTORIA II:

Is there any reason to NOT get Victoria Collection?

On a further note Any reason NOT to get Paradox GS Collection?
Though I can assume the GS collection comes with zero DLC so as to maximize its hebraic effectiveness.
>>
>>321308858
This mod is a piece of shit by the way too

Its more of a 'Choose your starting scenario' mod, if you start in 5 ad the map is going to have Rome, Gaul and ancient china still around but larger by 1500, there are not events to transition the ancient states to modern ones like their are in that Civ 4 Mod Ryes and Fall of Civilization.
>>
>>321310652
>Any reason NOT to get the Paradox GS Collection

Get the CK2 DLC collection and Ficky 2 if you want. PGSC doesnt include EU3 and its not worth buying EU4 since common sense ruined the entire fucking game holy shit
>>
File: OY GEVALT, ITS ANUDDAH SHOAH.png (3 KB, 249x48) Image search: [Google]
OY GEVALT, ITS ANUDDAH SHOAH.png
3 KB, 249x48
>>321310652
>see euiv's dlc is all on sale
>pic related is total amount of all DLC on sale
>>
>>321307656
>>>Reddit
Is that way anon
>>
>>321310987
I can understand when this happens with CKII because the DLC actually improves the game and it's been out so long but jesus fuck.
>>
>>321310881

What's wrong with Common Sense?
>>
>>321311164
Being unable to develop provinces unless you own the DLC is a HUGE design decision on the part of the developers and sad to say that it has not worked. It's a core feature, and not being able to develop them as a single-player without the DLC whilst the AI can severely limits the player.

The fort system feels unfinished. I would like to know why a fort in real terms that is five hundred miles away in a neighbouring province prevents my army from marching into a province? It makes no sense at all.

The rebel mechanic which was out-dated when the game was released has not been improved at all, and now combined with the fact that a rebel army can siege a non-fort province instantly and thus trigger a multitude of province specific effects that won't go away for decades it's gone beyond a joke.

The game is unplayable without common sense and everything added in common sense is really trash, your only choice is to go back a few versions to before they added it.
>>
>>321306880
Why is Portugal called United Kingdom while the United Kingdom is called the British Union?
>>
Ok if I get VIcky2 with all the DLC (10$) would the base game of Hearts of Iron III (2.50$) suffice for a good time or does that game need any dlc?
>>
>trying out EU4
>decide to play as Nip instead
>picked Oda because muh Nobunaga
>trying to unite Japan
>the fucking Shogunate system bug out
So in the end has that thing ever fixed?
>>
I've put a good amount of time into CK2, EU4, and V2, but I don't actually like any of them.

CK2 is just declare war for land that you'll receive if you win until you reach your demesne limit, then just recruit new noblemen and give them each one title. Because those recruited noblemen always have your religion and culture without having any relation to any other existing character. And because they each get just one title, every individual is never any threat to you, so you never have to worry about rebellions. I once converted to heresy and had no problems getting every person in my kingdom to convert to it thanks to this. A lot of other little things bother me like building/improving holdings not be at all compelling or interesting, the wide amount of military troop types available meaning nothing because you have almost no ability to control how many of a particular type you get or how strong they are relative to each other, and the lack of anything to strive for other than simple conquering.

EU4 I used to like, but I've really grown to hate it. A lot of the game mechanics have worn on me. This isn't like some argument with a lover that you'll get over eventually, I've actually fallen out of love entirely.

V2 has the problem of not having any interesting countries to play as. Every country in the world is either something I don't give a shit about or the situation the country is in just isn't interesting or engaging to play. The best experience I had was trying to play Two Sicilies, but my fun comes to a stop as soon as every country near me is either a much more powerful country I don't have the chance to fight or a smaller country that's in the sphere of the former. And as soon as Sardinia-Piedmont gets railroaded into forming Italy without me, that pretty much puts a stop to it.
>>
EU4 is good, but they went full jew on the DLC.
>>
>>321311596
>Being unable to develop provinces unless you own the DLC

I hadn't considered this, I always play with the DLC. It does sounds pretty fucked up to cripple the player for not buying DLC. That said, there is almost never a time that the player should be developing provinces. It is always most cost effective to just conquer your neighbors' provinces. Unless you've selected a goal for yourself and refuse to conquer outside of it, you're never going to be lacking in provinces to conquer.

>The fort system feels unfinished

It's not so bad. Zone of control isn't a new concept for video games, and whether it makes sense does not have any impact on whether it is a good game mechanic. I personally think it is silly to even have defenses if your opponent can just walk unhindered from one side of your country to the other. Zones of control prevent that.

>rebel army can siege a non-fort province instantly

I will agree that is annoying, but outside of event popups there should never be a time where you are surprised by the appearance of rebels. If you know a rebellion is coming, move some troops over.
>>
>>321312485
>I hadn't considered this, I always play with the DLC. It does sounds pretty fucked up to cripple the player for not buying DLC. That said, there is almost never a time that the player should be developing provinces. It is always most cost effective to just conquer your neighbors' provinces. Unless you've selected a goal for yourself and refuse to conquer outside of it, you're never going to be lacking in provinces to conquer.
Conquering constantly really only drains your admin points.

What do you do with your diplomatic and military points once you have no ideas available to get and new technology is prohibitively expensive?
>>
File: please notice me senpai.png (178 KB, 1356x286) Image search: [Google]
please notice me senpai.png
178 KB, 1356x286
Did I do good, /v/?
>>
>>321312698

Diplomatic power should be spend on culture conversions. You get more return on your investment for culture conversions than you do upgrading development. Military power should always be spent on military tech, even if you get an ahead of time penalty. Staying ahead of your neighbor is crucial. Between that and military ideas you should never have need to dump military power. Upgrading provinces with military power is pretty useless anyway as it just gives you more manpower. Spending that military power on the quantity idea is a far, far better way to get manpower.
>>
>>321313190
Yes, very much so
>>
File: 14-154790009.jpg (62 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
14-154790009.jpg
62 KB, 480x640
>>321308753
>>321308423
>>321305521
>be changing MnB: NW's music files
>tfw added in all the Civ5's Europe war time music and european leader war themes
>added in all of Napoleon: Total War's soundtrack into the game
>got rid of Flight of the Bumblebee, Wedding March and Pomp Circumstance because fuck they get annoying after a while
Feels good, mang
>>
Is anyone still playing EU3?
>>
>>321302362
I want to like EU4, but there are so many downright bizarre design choices.
Its also really frustrating when the AI marches a doomstack of 35k right for your capital, and your allies would rather hang out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.
>>
>>321314262
I played a Venice-Italy-Roman Empire game on Death and Taxes a while back and it held up amazingly well
>>
File: 1.jpg (574 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
574 KB, 1920x1080
Vic2
>>
File: fam.jpg (511 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fam.jpg
511 KB, 1920x1080
Who do you support senpai?
>>
>>321314769
>no islamic state in the US
That's not historically accurate at all
>>
>>321314769
Now thats what I call progressive
>>
>>321314265
>I want to like EU4, but there are so many downright bizarre design choices.
Such as?
>>
>>321310146
>Worse than EA
Not defending Paradox here, but EA fucking made Sims, the apex of DLC jewry
>>
>>321317252
>tfw Sims 3 regular price DLC total price plus the base game (without sale) is literally 400$
>tfw no face
>>
EU4 ain't too bad. It's just a shame that it is taking so long for it to flesh out and I really do wish that mana would go and stay go.

Cossacks seems like a load of shit though.

Vicky 2 is fun but kind of samey on multiple runs.
>>
>>321310146
You sound mad, anon-senpai. You want to talk about it, or would you like to shill your game a little harder?
>>
>>321302362
i've played both and i've never finished a game even though I've sunked in probably 1000-2000 hours if I include the time I pirated it.

Shitty borders make me lose interest halfway into a game. In Vic2 you can sort of play world police better since infamy doesn't mean shit, but the game gets boring if you've blobbed far enough to reach that point.
>>
>>321321223
Johan pls
>>
>>321302362
>I had posed this question yesterday but ai would still like to get a few more opinions before I make a decision.
> but ai would still like
>ai

You're not fooling anyone AI. This board is for humans.
>>
>>321322626
Anon, I am as much human as you are. Can you not see the emotion I emit? Would a robot be able to emit such an emotion? I do not think so. Therefore I am hu-man.
>>
>>321314769
>Texas not its own nation that owns Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Colorado.

0/10
>>
go to sleep Jacob
>>
>>321323052
Let me see...

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not with out your help. But you're not helping.

Why?
>>
>>321312089
Did you play CK2 vanilla? More recent patches and Legacy of Rome fix both of the main problems you talked about.

>and the lack of anything to strive for other than simple conquering.
I'd disagree, but whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>321321428
Nobody ever finishes games in these

The fun is the first half
>>
>>321324065
A logical response would be to manually flip the turtle using my appendages, the human arms and hands.But that would interfere with the course of nature, therefore the turtle shall perish.
>>
Played both, liked EU4. Vicky hasn't really clicked for me yet, although I'm not really sure why. I think my main problems were just that most systems are completely opaque (especially diplomacy) in comparison to EU4. Maybe if I dedicated some more time to it I'd be able to pick it up, but I just don't really have the patience at the moment.

Plus in most Paradox Grand Strategies, I get really burnt out about 50 years before the game ends. That comes much more quickly for this one.
>>
>>321325565
You interfered with it by flipping him over already...

Interesting
>>
File: Express response.jpg (4 KB, 342x147) Image search: [Google]
Express response.jpg
4 KB, 342x147
>>321326315
However you had not stated that in the original statement.
Error on your part. ERROR on your part!
>>
Hoe do you get casus belli in EU3? You can't forge claims lie in EU4.
>>
>>321326734
>It's crawling toward you. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back.

But of course I did.
>>
>>321314262

Magna Mundi was pretty good, though some areas of the map were unfinished imo, such as the Jurchens who have nomad modifiers in their provinces even though they werent nomadic in the slightest. They have to get rid of their nomad modifer on provinces, which takes spawning an 8 or 9 admin monarch or something and them living for an insane amount of time. I wanted to Qing china, but china and korea would just keep declaring war on me
>>
>>321302362
You can pirate both over at /gsg/. They've got a mega link that contains all the Paradox games with DLC. It gets updated whenever new shit comes out.

So grab both, and CK2 and HoI3. You can use the fanmade converters that can be grabbed here; https://www.reddit.com/r/paradoxplaza/wiki/converters

Do that, grab the CK2 > EU4 converter that's out and enjoy yourself an autistic mega campaign.
>>
>>321329895
>ACTUALLY LINKING REDDIT
Holy fuck I never thought I'd see the day. This place really is overrun by Reddit and Tumblr. Fuck this shit, I'm out.
>>
File: armeninan genoicide feels good.jpg (46 KB, 517x332) Image search: [Google]
armeninan genoicide feels good.jpg
46 KB, 517x332
>>321306216
>mfw i actually did that
>mfw colonized the boston, new york, new england, massachutes, and texas
>mfw majority of pop changed to turkish in 10 years
>>
>>321329895
>unironically linking reddit
MOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>321331271
>>321330250
>these people browse the same website as you
Talk about autism
>>
>>321332623
>defending reddit
Guess where you need to go back to?
>>
>>321311596
>Being unable to develop provinces unless you own the DLC is a HUGE design decision

It's shit anyway, M&T way of developing provinces is far better and works even if you dont have common sense.
>>
What are some good mods for EUiv and V2?
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.