[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /v/ like the Xbox One?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: XBOXONE.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
XBOXONE.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
Does /v/ like the Xbox One?
>>
I like it.
>>
I like to laugh at it
>>
At least it's not a ps4
>>
I just bought it, haven't opened it yet. It amazes me that after years of talking shit about it on here I finally realized it had the games I want, the PS4 just has too many shitty anime games
>>
love it
>>
>>321296631
>PS4 just has too many shitty anime games
It really doesn't, and that's its problem.
>>
>>321296631
Xbox one has literally no games
>>
>>321297053
Tell that to my ready to install list that is literally full of games to be played
>>
I love mine, i honestly like it better than the ps4. And my xbox came broken.
>>
>>321297053
You spelled PS4 wrong
>>
>>321297752
>And my xbox came broken.
what was wrong with it?

I own both, I like the xbone a lot
>>
>>321294097

Will it play my VHS tapes?
>>
>>321300316
I've heard a lot of the early ones shipped with funky disc drives where some plate in the top is loose so you have to push down on it for it to read games. Mine did
>>
>>321301162
No but it will play basically every kind of digital media you can think of it. MS always nails the media capabilities of their systems.
>>
File: 1.jpg (602 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
602 KB, 3264x1840
I like the thing, next year is going to be great.

Also just got a great soundplate for the thing a while back. Titanfall is sooo good with that thing connected.

Dat fucking deep bass. HNNG.
>>
>>321295764
/thread
>>
>>321301615
It absolutely amazes me how much denial /v/ is in about the Xbone. 18 million units sold and they still pretend nobody has or cares about it. The Wii U has taken over the Xbones role as the laughing stock of /v/, and justly so.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 625x468
>>321301767
>>
>>321301374
That's pretty shitty, never heard about that. I haven't had any issues with the PS4 or Xbox One which is good, last gen both my PS3 and 360 broke multiple times.
>>
>>321302172
It's not that bad. Once it reads it once, it stays read until you change discs. I just have most of my games installed, makes it easier to switch between games anyway
>>
File: 1450792597985.png (727 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1450792597985.png
727 KB, 800x800
>>321302112
>>
>>321303324
Ah, I did notice that the Xbox One doesn't seem to do the disc spinup as much as the PS4. Like on PS4, the disc stops spinning a minute or two after you launch it but if the game is in standby for awhile and you re-open it, it'll start spinning again.
>>
>>321301767
at least the wii u has games.

xbone is only good for dudebros and tards who still think Halo is good
>>
>>321305142
Halo5s multiplayer alone is better than any WiiU rehash.
>>
>>321305142
>Games

It has a bunch of shovelware Nintendroids parade around like gods gift to vidya. And the good games it does have lack any kind of lasting appeal. Face it, the Wii U is a momentous failure in every respect.
>>
>>321305874
>FPS
>on console
?????

>>321306002
epic dude.
W101 is one of my favourite games of all time.
Bayo 2 was great.

Smash and Splatoon are shit to me, I don't care for them at all.

Dong Freeze was great, 3D world was great and Nintendoland is a blast with friends together.

Are you implying Xbone games have lasting appeal?

Which ones? Destiny? Halo 5? See: Above.
>>
>>321306276
>Ori
>MCC
>Halo 5
>Gears Remake
>Forza Motorsport 6
>Dead Rising 3
>Rare Replay
>Horizon 2
>Titanfall
>Smite
>D4

Inb4 "B-but some of those are on other platforms". So fuckomg what? They're still on the Xbone and not the Wii U. Also all the BC games and Arcade style games such as Happy Wars, Toy Soldiers, Trial Evolution, etc etc. Face it, the Xbone had an already solid library of games, which is only set to keep going.
>>
>>321307118
>inb4
damn right i'm going to say what you inb4'd.

The only 'exclusive' games on that list are MCC, Halo 5, Rare Replay, whatever the fuck D4 is, Horizon 2.

The others are all on PC. Now I don't give two shits if you called it, because why would you buy an Xbone if you can get it's TOP GAMES on PC in a much better format?

I wasn't trying to directly compare Wii U to Xbone in a 1:1 comparison. When it comes down to playing games I have a solid PC for multiplats and RTS games on it, and then a Wii U for the exclusives which are far superior to Xbones.

I didn't buy a Wii U for multiplats, so why would anyone buy a fucking Xbone for multiplats when it's the weakest out of PC / PS4 / Xbox.

Every console has a solid library of games, so the question is what are the top exclusives like, and the Xbox has the weakest.

Xbox:
Halo.
Rare Replay.
New Gears.

PS4:
Bloodborne
Ratchet and Clank

Wii U:
Dong
3DWorld
W101
Bayo2
>>
>>321307118
Sunset Overdrive is pretty fun, there's also new Tomb Raider which is okay
>>
>>321307760
>Because these games exist on the PC that means you're not allowed to mention them on an Xbone list

Yeah, get fucked. Xbone has the current best library with the most variety and overall quality, despite some of the games also being available on the PC. It's an all-in-one console for people who don't give a fuck about having a high end PC. I want this meme to end which says the PS4 or Wii U is worth a shit as a standalone machine. The Xbone utterly shits on them.
>>
>>321310832
>I want this meme to end which says the PS4 or Wii U is worth a shit as a standalone machine.
The Xbone's library is no better than the PS4 as a standalone machine, it's the same if you exclude Bloodborne. Both have almost all the same games, and mutliplatforms are almost always better on PS4.

Wii U is objectively the worst standalone machine though.
>>
I like it less than the PS4.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.