[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROMA INVICTA! Does /v/ play Smite? The /vg/ thread is dead as fuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: uHapJa7.jpg (101 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
uHapJa7.jpg
101 KB, 1024x640
ROMA INVICTA!

Does /v/ play Smite? The /vg/ thread is dead as fuck.
>>
File: bellona.png (765 KB, 1269x1859) Image search: [Google]
bellona.png
765 KB, 1269x1859
Bellona is the sex!
I play it a bit every other month. Doesn't really keep my interest for long.
>>
I have it and I played all the tutorials but I've never actually played a real match.
>>
>>321294882
Go plat a few matches of Arena and then some Conquest. It's a fun game.
>>
I usually hop on every few days to play arena matches as Sun Wukong.
>>
servers are down fug
>>
File: Life.jpg (89 KB, 639x477) Image search: [Google]
Life.jpg
89 KB, 639x477
Played it quite a lot.
Not gonna put up with the Hi-rez launcher anymore tho.

>Spying me out with ur program in the background
ok.
>Autostart during system boot
ok.
>Preventing me from turning it off at any given time, even if I'm out of the game. Then having to "repair" everytime you dare turn it off
ok.

No thanks, Hitler-Corporation-Chan.
If I was a MMO only gamer and was that desperate for an action MMO, I would play it but gladly that's not the case.
>>
It's the only MOBA I get any enjoyment out of. I haven't played in a while though, I go to Hearthstone for my quick 10 minute play sessions now.
>>
>>321293263
i comeback from time to time but it doesn't hook me
>>
It's the game I play most
>>
I played a few matches in the beta, regret every minute of it.
>>
File: 250px-T_Awilix_Rider_Card.png (123 KB, 250x330) Image search: [Google]
250px-T_Awilix_Rider_Card.png
123 KB, 250x330
Best god and best skin hands down.
>It's as easy as 1-2-3-4
>>
>>321300580
How do you build her? I'm trying to git gud with Bellona but holy crap I have no idea what I'm doing in the solo lane, let alone how to build her.
>>
>>321300580
got my first rankx as her the other day
i feel you breh
>>
>>321300797
How to build with Bellona? Frostbound hammer my man.
>>
>>321301071
I meant Awilix but why Frostbound hammer for Bellona? I have it in my build but it's the second to last item I build. I've been going full physical/magic defence so I can't tank shit and provide support late game, damage is kind of an afterthought.
>>
>>321301287
Frostbound hammer is a good way to semi-lock your opponent before a gank (except if he rolls winged blade, but no-one does that).
As for Awilix, Jotun's Wrath/Executioner is sure to rip your enemies a new one. If you run up against some lifedrain chucklefucks, take the brawler's beat stick.
Also, keep beads in handy, as she's really vulnerable to cc
>>
>>321301492
>>321301287
I usually run:
warrior tabi > trans > jotunns > executioner
last two are situational like brawlers/defence
double crit is much tastier. 1.5k ish crits on squishy mages and hunters.
>>
WHERE /ANHUR/ AT?
>>
File: Beware the shifting sands.jpg (63 KB, 515x513) Image search: [Google]
Beware the shifting sands.jpg
63 KB, 515x513
>>321302420
Impale best finisher, also that Kenshiro ult.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.