[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On the first day of Christmas, Blizzard gave to me a brand new SCV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Scv.png (4 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
Scv.png
4 KB, 120x120
On the first day of Christmas, Blizzard gave to me

a brand new SCV
>>
On the second day of Christmas, Starcraft gave to me

two firebats
and a brand new SCV
>>
... go on ...
>>
>>321291312
>>321292337
There's only one day of christmas, you're thinking of chanukah.
>>
So blizzard or Starcraft?
>>
>>321292451
i like starcraft better, personally.
>>
>>321292451
The song was about Starcraft
>>
On the third day of christmas, Blizzard gave to me

FUCKING THREE OVERCHARGED PYLONS FUCK THIS HORSESHIT
>>
>>321292337
It's two Terran Wraiths.
>>
on the second day of christmas, blizzard fucking ruined sc2
>>
>>321294364
LOTV is fun you should try playing it instead of shitposting m8.
>>
>>321294521
I'm not gonna pay them every time they release a third of a game only to suffer from their horrible writing fuck off
>>
>>321294583
this. mfw legacy of the void is literally heart of the swarm with a few new units. yeah fuck off blizzard I'm not buying your game for the 3rd time twice was enough
>>
>>321294583
>>321294679
My MFW when you're just poor and pissbabbies
>>
>>321294785
atleast put some effort into it man
this is insulting
>>
>>321294785
fuck off david
>>
>>321294583
>their horrible writing

>caring even 0.01% about video game story or writing
stop
>>
>>321294521
>LoTV is fun
>maek adept -> maek tempest
>maek ravager - maek ultra
>maek marine -> maek liberator

Wow what a game.
>>
>>321295106
>wading through shit because it doesn't matter
eat a dick I'd rather play bw again instead of this shit
>>
>>321295148
Bronze league: the post
>>
>>321295273
Well, yeah. Play it for the game. if you're playing a video game for the story, of course you're going to fucking hate it. There's a reason 99% of books are trash, they don't have fun gameplay with them

enjoy the medium and don't compare it to another you full fledged retard
>>
>>321296882
I didn't compare shit you mongoloid
>>
Just watch the warcraft movie guys! Who honestly watches movies for plot anymore? Who cares if it doesn't make sense just enjoy the pretty explosions!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.