[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sniping in TF2: >Enemies flying through the sky >Headshots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: cs.jpg (55 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
cs.jpg
55 KB, 620x349
Sniping in TF2:
>Enemies flying through the sky
>Headshots aren't guaranteed frags
>Spies can sneak past you easy
>Enemies move faster and are more erratic
>Sniper requires charging for max damage
>Surf rockets to escape from damage
Sniping in CSGO:
>Aim anywhere but legs for instant kill
>Strafe into cover if flashed
If you don't migrate to TF2 MM when it gets released you're officially a casual who enjoys RNG garbage Crits are disabled in TF2 MM
>>
You left out the part where an awp is 5000 dollars, whereas you just get a sniper for free in tf2.

Whenever some kid is only able to get kills with the awp or scar in csgo they get their shit rekt in competitive because they lose every other round and can't afford those guns anyway.
>>
>>321290976
Like that makes any difference to the skill required to score frags.
>>
>TF2 player
>can't create a thread about something you're excited about without being an indignant child

it all adds up really
>>
>>321291043
Scoring frags isn't the objective nor how you win counter-strike.
>>
>>321290606
>TF2 Matchmaking
>getting big
the game is fucking dead. out last hope for a great 08/09 TF2 experience is when Overwatch comes out and hopefully its good.
anyways CSGO sucks ass anyways.
>>321291772
>team wins if enemy team is dead
>not about wins
in TF2 people just respawn so there it is less about frags.
saying CS isnt about frags is fucking rediculous
>>
>>321290976
why is the negev complete trash when it is as expensive as a 1 hit kill weapon
>>
I love both games but in TF2, the only thing that really is a threat at range is another sniper. I'm not saying it's bad, but in CS:GO, the reason AWP can kill with body shots is because rifles can take you out easily at range.

Valve are fucking morons for letting RNG AK shots and Darwin's danger shield to continue existing
>>
>>321292025
If you are CT you should be defending the bomb site. If you are T you should be pushing a site. You sound like that idiot who probably just roams around the map hunting for frags and doesn't play the objective. Please, keep you and your retardation in the tf2 playpen.
>>
>>321290606
they're both shit
now fuck off
>>
>>321292245
killing someone makes it easier to complete the objective wich is optional anyways.
the objective in CS GO only exists to create a point of conflict so it's not completly just team deathmatch without respawn
>>
I miss the days of tf2 tourneyfaggotry 08/09
>>
>>321292563
the only clan i ever was in was a TF2 competetive group doing 6v6 twice a day and having a nice server where you meet cool people just enjoying TF
Valve fucked it up so hard, and somehow probably made more money than it got before going F2P
>>
>>321292025
>rediculous
People wrote better online 5 years ago.
What did it happen? People forgot how to install spell-checkers?
>>
File: Untitled.png (52 KB, 281x737) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
52 KB, 281x737
>tf2 comp
Red is banned btw. And these faggots actually wonder why nobody gives a fuck about comp or mm
>>
>>321293236
they should have just stuck with default loadouts
>>
File: Untitled2.png (45 KB, 289x628) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
45 KB, 289x628
>>321293236
Demoman isn't broken at all! The only reason why demo is limited to 1 is because it's unfun! But heavy in 6vs6 is so op we need to ban everything!
>>
>>321292340
This

Counter Strike is shit, no clue why it has the following that it does.
>>
File: smh_fam.gif (124 KB, 252x360) Image search: [Google]
smh_fam.gif
124 KB, 252x360
>>321293639
>demo stickes finally stop doing ridiculous damage while still airborn
>change is reverted immedietly due to crying

No wonder valve has no idea how to balance this game. Not even competitve fucking know.
>>
>>321292110
Meme gun
>>
TF2 matchmaker:

>need medic to win
>no one wants to medic
>>
>>321292110
Get fucking good
>>
>>321297503
I love to medic desu
Although I've only ever played in pub servers full of retards who ignore enemy medic because they think they're not a threat
They never realize the potential the syringe fun has, and you can run up to someone as a medic sih your saw out and they won't bat an eye, and then they die to your saw.
Hella fun.

Also being a plague Doctor is the shit
>>
>>321294756
>I don't like the game
>why the fuck do other people like it?!?!
>>
>>321292245
Except the TF2 is absolutely about the objective. You cant win by killing the enemy team.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.