[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why doesn't this shit have game pad support but the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: guide_screen_ds2.jpg (493 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
guide_screen_ds2.jpg
493 KB, 1920x1200
So why doesn't this shit have game pad support but the first one does?
>>
Are you retarded?
>>
File: i3eTxXhf_400x400.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
i3eTxXhf_400x400.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>>321283971
???
>>
It uses Steamworks instead of GFWL so you have to use the Steam controller.
>>
>>321284117
no I can fucking speak can't I?
>>
>>321284236
well that's fucking gay. so I can't even map the controls with whatever the fuck program that exists?
>>
>>321284314
>he fell for it
>>
>>321283971
Not OP, but I downloaded Dark Souls 1 recently and played it for a while.

Tutorial is perfectly playable and fine, but then I got to a skeleton Graveyard. You have to fight 2 skeletons at a time. They're kind of hard to beat, but that isn't the problem. The problem is the FUCKING CAMERA LOCK ON

I know it's a shit port, but god damn it's unplayable. I hope it's just a PC problem and not a game problem. Monhun has better camera, even on the PSP games .
>>
i just plugged in my 360 controller and it immediately worked
>>
>>321283971
What? My 360 controller works flawlessly with the game.
>>
>>321284438
yes I can agree the controller mapping for DS1 is complete shit. you need to like press start to lock on and R3 opens up the gesture menu.

>>321284442
>>321285108
yeah well I don't have a 360 cont
>>
>>321284438
Dont go through the graveyard
>>
>>321284389
so I can't use a controller at all is what you're saying?
>>
any controller should work if you map it up with DS3 Tool
>>
>>321283971
OP here. I torrented it BTW
>>
>>321285827
A controller should work regardless.
If it's a PC (logitech or whatever) one then you should already have it setup
If it's a 360 and sets up automatically
If it's a PS3 one, then the DS3 tool can fix that as >>321285771 mentioned
If you want to use a PS4 controller then you can search for DS4 tool xwrapper to have you PC recognise it as a 360 controller

If you did pirate it, then as with any pirated software - it might not work as intended
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.