[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
late night halo thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 8RXN3h1.png (815 KB, 798x605) Image search: [Google]
8RXN3h1.png
815 KB, 798x605
Will Halo ever be as good as it was back then?
>>
No, it will never be good again under 343s care.
>>
Not until 343 realizes MLG is cancer to Halo.
>>
>halo
>good

Roflcopter
>>
No more splitscreen or LAN, so no more of what made you like it in the first place.
>>
Played Halo CE Anniversary with my brother yesterday for the first time in a long time. We played through the levels but when we got to Silent Cartographer we ended up attempting to take the warthog everywhere with us; forcing it through doors too small for it to fit through, cramming it down a narrow hole to get it to the next floor, then struggling to get it back out again. We were genuinely having a lot of fun.
>>
I've been enjoying halo 5 multi
>>
>>321274770
thats my favorite level to speed run. the stuff you can do is ridiculous.

>all those dozens of hours as a kid spend fucking around trying to find ways out of the map
>>
>>321275056
how is the campaign
>>
yes, but no one cares anymore
>>
>>321274770
That's literally what I did with my brother last christmas in Halo CE anniversary lol
>>
File: 1446339529292.png (3 MB, 3500x3673) Image search: [Google]
1446339529292.png
3 MB, 3500x3673
>that halo 5 intro

THEY TURNED IT IN TO THE FUCKING AVENGERS

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvn1k6__yTc

LOOK AT THIS.
O
O
K
>>
>>321275403
Definitely one of the least memorable
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.