[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
T-T-Tomorrow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: pls Santa.jpg (41 KB, 479x271) Image search: [Google]
pls Santa.jpg
41 KB, 479x271
T-T-Tomorrow?
>>
Doesn't matter to me. There's no fucking games.
>>
God, I hope so. I live in a 3rd world country, so buying games is almost impossible for me.
>>
>>321269025
>meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme
>>
>>321268067
bump for interest
>>
>>321269167
>>321269167
It's not a meme you sperg
>>
>>321269361
Nigger there's a bunch of good exclusives, don't be a fucking retard.
>>
>>321268067
Still no buy for me, the system has literally nothing going for it other than Smash, Hyrule warriors, new Zelda and some plat games.

And I already own a 3DS.

Whoever does own a Wii U, have fun, hope it works out for you. I'm waiting on a PS4 hack before I get it for Bloodborne and all the new JRPGs.
>>
Sorry.

http://wololo.net/2015/12/24/wii-u-hack-hykems-iosu-exploit-on-5-5-0-slightly-delayed/
>>
PROJECT M FOR SMASH 4 CONFIRMED
>>
>>321269512
If that were true then why isn't the piece of shit console selling?
>>
>>321272613
Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, Smash 4 (though sucking, Project M will be made through hacks), Dong Freeze, Xenochronicles X, etcetera.
>>
>>321272613
PS4 sold without having games so your argument is invalid.
>>
>get excited for the hack because it would allow me to finally play xenoblade chronicles, genei ibun roku and fatal frame uncensored and without nintendon't meme translation bullshit
>no isos for the games online

Welp. Guess I'll have to wait a little longer.
>>
>>321268067
Never in my life have I been so disinterested in a console hack. I've had a hacked ps1, ps2, 360, Ps3, wii, 3DS, psp, dreamcast, and yet I have almost no interest to even go with a cfw setup on my wii u. The only thing that could even make me want to grab a cfw on my wii u is to try XCX undubbed and uncensored but even that's a stretch.
>>
>>321272689
>Project M will be made through hacks
Maybe if the Wii U stops being updated leaving it with a way to be hacked easily, then maybe
>>
>>321269121
>tfw I still haven't opened a PO Box to sell vidya at a fair price to Brazilians
>>
>>321268067
Even if we get hack, where we will get game ISOs?
>>
>>321268067

Hopefully. I want to play Xenoblade X (and Fatal Frame V whenever I finally finish the fourth game.) Is YesAsia a reliable place to import games?
>>
>>321269752

>playing backup games from SD or USB (USB Loader GX like) without the need of hosting files

Oh you can actually pirate Wii U games? I don't think that was possible last I checked. I couldn't find any torrents anyway.
>>
>>321274906
There's an application called Loadiine which allows you to play backups. However, as of now, you are only able to load games from SD.
>>
>>321269361

It's a meme, you dip.
>>
>>321268067
get a life nerddddd
>>
>>321275015

Ah well, that'll change in time. I suppose I could always import a game or two, it's been awhile since I've done that. Would it be possible to access the Japanese eShop? It'd be cheaper than importing everything (though somethings I'd probably still want to import). And is it possible to go online with modded Wii Us in the first place? That's my only worry, being cut off from the online features of Mario Kart and Smash.
>>
File: image.jpg (396 KB, 1024x1268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396 KB, 1024x1268
I can't wait for someone to start an English translation now.
>>
>>321269361
SPErG ME Out BRO
>>
>>321273334
Why not just update when the modding team release an update?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.