[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battlefront
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
What went wrong?
>>
they didnt make it "Battlefront 2, with more stuff"

In fact, DICE hates the original 2 games
>>
You really shouldnt need to ask this question.
>>
EA
>>
>>321257798
Linear, small amount of maps, no weapon customization, balance issues, DLC, EA
>>
>>321257798
>>321123367
>>321151295
>>321147651
Every fucking day.
>>
Should I get it? It's 40% off right now, but I don't way to reinstall Origin, and I kind feel like I want to play a Battlefield type game.
>>
Lack of content. Gunplay is pretty decent. Graphics are great, but

>4 maps
>>
File: 1450030147458.jpg (21 KB, 316x349) Image search: [Google]
1450030147458.jpg
21 KB, 316x349
They created the most casual shooter gameplay imaginable to suit the absolute lowest common denominator.
Unfortunately they made it so fucking casual that even the casual shooter players weren't satisfied, and provided a shitty content to price ratio to boot.
It's all a damn shame. The textures and assets are fucking amazing.
>>
>>321259301
FUCKING DL-44 REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
For the millionth time:
>four fucking maps
>buy the rest for literally fifty dollars because we had to shit this game out for the holiday season
>ridiculously simplistic air combat
>star cards
>heroes and vehicles as powerups
>singleplayer is a fucking joke when it had so much potential

the worst part is that everything else is amazing
>visuals are best I've seen in almost any video game
>audio is god-tier
>gets the star wars stuff right
>fast, arcadey gunplay
>jetpacks
>>
>>321259276
Battlefront 2 is £2 on steam atm get that instead
>>
>>321259291
>Gunplay is pretty decent
>entirely random shot scatters
>>
File: 1449117699948.png (313 KB, 413x408) Image search: [Google]
1449117699948.png
313 KB, 413x408
>>321259301
NO ONE PLAYS THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE NO ONE.
it's always me and some other faggot trying to capture some point while 18 faggots are playing TDM on every single game mode.
filthy casuals
>>
>>321259639
Because it has a k/d scoreboard
>>
>>321259639
Maybe because the enemy camps around the control point?

And every other fucking mode is empty, we play TDM on Walker Assault because that's literally the only mode that is available.
>>
>>321257798
Too simplified probably. Either way it does its job.

>>321259276
Sure why not. I'm having a lot of fun with it.
>>
>>321260283
You've never even played it you probably just clean bathrooms at EA office and want to support your company.
>>
>>321260367
Got it on sale mate and been playing almost nothing but Battlefront and KOTOR. Shits fun even though it is kind of mindless.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.