[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One will try to protect you, the others will do everything in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: choose.png (2 MB, 2832x544) Image search: [Google]
choose.png
2 MB, 2832x544
One will try to protect you, the others will do everything in their power to kill you. Choose wisely.
>>
>>321253420
Agent 47, without a doubt. Not because he'd be the best at defending me, but because I don't want him being the one trying to kill me.
>>
>people not choosing the Cook
Enjoy being dead
>>
>>321253717
This nigga fucking understands. But I'd still have to pick The Cook
>>
>>321253420

Jensen, with all his upgrades, is OP as shit. He's on a whole nother level.

I'd hate to have 47 coming after me and I'm probably dead, but I'll stick with Jensen.
>>
I mean if he's trying to protect me, I'd think Snake would be the best option for this, for the sole purpose that he has a huge industrial complex out in the middle of the ocean, as well as one of the most elite groups of soldiers on the planet. Pair that with Active Camo, and a fortified defense in anticipation for covert attacks, I think i'd be pretty set. Especially taking into account the Intel teams finding out everything possible about all of these guys quickly and efficiently.
>>
>>321254690
None of that will save you from the cook
>>
Dante is probably the only one that could defeat the cook 1v1 so obvs him
>>
>>321254828
>check mother base screen
>it turns out it the cook was alligator all along
>and he was assigned to mess hall

KANT KUCK THE KOOK
>>
>>321253420
Why is Geralt in there? Snake/Jensen/47 are all stealth based. Geralt kills monsters and is not stealthy at all.
>>
>>321253717
>>321254473

Agent 47 would be pretty shitty irl tbqh senpaitachi.
He would be good however, at hiding you.

Geralt would also be a simply bad choice.

Snake would run a net of operations without that big a range to be able to take someone from a civilized nation.

And i have never known that other guy.

The cook is just overkill so

So Agent 47 would rekt Snake.
Snake would rekt Geralt
Geralt would rekt Cook (because he's a monster killer)
And the cook would rekt everyone else.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.