[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does v think of awsomenauts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: awesomenauts.jpg (853 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
awesomenauts.jpg
853 KB, 1920x1080
What does v think of awsomenauts?
>>
Fun until you uncontrollably go into high rankings and everything turns to autism top tier picking faggotry tryhard-mode.

Seriously it's designed as a fun moba, but turns into something more intense than Dota. Major downfall considering most people won't buy this game wanting to go MLG on it.
>>
The XP system was a mistake.
>>
>>321252360
This so much
>>
Why play the more technically complex characters when you can pick swiggins, stack damage+stun+stun radius and just instagib anyone who enters your screen?
>>
>>321252360
Oh boy what happened now?
>>
File: jumayla.png (659 KB, 1280x1792) Image search: [Google]
jumayla.png
659 KB, 1280x1792
>another paid expansion
GO
F2P
ALREADY
>>
File: 1371948801340.gif (441 KB, 200x168) Image search: [Google]
1371948801340.gif
441 KB, 200x168
>>321252360

Why

the game was in it's prime, very close to getting super good balance.

Characters were getting changes more subtle than the damage numbers would even allow before the x10.

Most people asked for things to fix build diversity rather than balance, an easy sign the game was in a good spot

BUT NO

FUCK IT LETS CHANGE

EVERY
SINGLE
DAMAGE VALUE
IN THE ENTIRE GAME
INCONSISTENTLY

AND ADD A LEVEL UP SYSTEM LITERALLY NOBODY ASKED FOR THAT ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING BECAUSE "OTHER MOBAS DO IT"
>>
File: skolldir_1.jpg (51 KB, 416x444) Image search: [Google]
skolldir_1.jpg
51 KB, 416x444
>Patrician of taste tier
Skolldir
Ted
Clunk
Genji

>Fun ol' chum tier
Sentry
Leon
Gnaw
Voltar
Ksenia
Yuri
Skree
Derpl
Rocco
>I need a crutch tier
Frog
Penny
Coco
Lonestar
Scoop

>Manchild tier
Swiggins
Ayla
Nibbs
Raelynn

>Potato
Vinnie
>>
>>321253989

fuck f2p, id rather see a price cut for the main game than going full free to piss

speaking of expansion Alya's grandpa is pretty fun in the beta, dino poop too strong
>>
>>321254640

>lonestar in crutch tier

don't care. I'mma be playin him still, especially after the sprite update for him.

It's amazing how much that damage buff helped to dynamite a while back, it's nice to have people actually need to respect your damage.

I'm glad the stupid shit with booming blowing at the end of his range is gone though, that was way too good.
>>
>>321254640
>Patrician of taste tier
>Skolldir

My fucking nigga
I play Skolldir exclusively. I've played maybe three or four other characters just to try them out and I can't even remember which ones. I've joined so many games on the losing team only to turn things around that I feel like I play as Santa
>>
i played this game a little bit and keep hearing about frog being strong but i don't know how the hell people do so good as him. he seems really week
>>
File: 1440430601113.jpg (6 KB, 261x166) Image search: [Google]
1440430601113.jpg
6 KB, 261x166
>>321254640
>leon
>le french lizard of omnipresence
>fun
no
>>
File: 1417670669395.png (88 KB, 269x248) Image search: [Google]
1417670669395.png
88 KB, 269x248
>>321255375
>yfw perfumed white flowers nerf
>>
>>321255375
>I've joined so many games on the losing team only to turn things around that I feel like I play as Santa

NOT FOR LONG NIGGA

Latejoining is getting the axe.
>>
>>321255429

His dash makes him invincible, and buying the shield on tornado can make it a safe way to deal damage.

He's hit and run, and can go in harder than anybody else and get out of danger for free with dash. And on top of that the dash stun is perfect for setting up your teammates' bullshit.

nothing is more satisfying than dashing at somebody stuck in a timerift and keeping them stunned for ages
>>
>>321255576

It's been buffed up to 80 for a while now, and that scales way more in line with how it was before
>>
>>321254678
>speaking of expansion Alya's grandpa is pretty fun in the beta, dino poop too strong
What
Are you memeing
>>
File: stone twins.png (15 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
stone twins.png
15 KB, 128x128
Let's talk shitty upgrades you'd like to see buffed/replaced.

I'll start with this piece of garbage.
>>
>>321255941

no, it's an open beta

right click nauts in steam library, properties, DLC, check the dual load beta dlc.

when you launch the game from the steam library it should give you option to start the beta instead
>>
>>321256073

stone twins is bad but it's hilarious to run it with range and take up the entire goddamn lane

needs replaced probably

how about fucking flyswatter, or actually yuri's entire laser row has been fucked by XP, I dont even know what's the best thing to go for it anymore.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.