[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
doo, doo doo...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: i did not.png (72 KB, 986x540) Image search: [Google]
i did not.png
72 KB, 986x540
doo, doo doo...
>>
Look in my pants and I'll show you why they call it the PlayStation
>>
>>321243237
>>321243289
I'll show you something that's Well Tall
>>
>>321243357
>>321243289
I am the Final Fantasy...7
>>
test
>>
What would Clinton/beetus say about your favorite game?
>>
>>321243502
If you don't play Metal Slug 3, YOU ARE STUPID!
>>
File: free-shrugs.jpg (50 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
free-shrugs.jpg
50 KB, 449x642
>I'm the only person who doesn't mind Slowbeef
>>
In Tomb Raider III, create a storyline in which Lara gets breast cancer.
>>
>>321243654
I like Slowbeef but holy fuck watching him play video games is infuriating
>>
>Diabetus never finished the DaS2 DLC

;_;
>>
>in Clinton gaming years the

What did he mean by this?
>>
>no more billyMC vids despite his channel being active
>no 3rd electricalbeast rp
>>
The Ambition/Trapped series were the peak of their RP career
>>
>>321244769
Ambition was neat, but the awful art and voices are too bad for me to rewatch them.
>>
File: george wood.webm (221 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
george wood.webm
221 KB, 360x270
>>321243237
george wood absolute madman.
>>
>>321244556
They've pretty much stopped doing RPs in general so they don't trigger anyone or end up having to deal with their rabid fanbase assaulting that Youtuber.
Plus, LPs in general have stagnated into the same ol' PewDiePie format with everyone and their mother having a decent PC and Mic/Headset and Scarecam, so FPS Issues, shitty quality and Hypercam no longer exist.
>>
>>321244920
I AM NAVIGATR 732.
>>
>>321243696
complete with front loaded anvils
>>
>>321245098
I actually never understood that.
>>
>>321244872

The awful art enhanced the experience especially when it started tripping out and showed the wife with two naked children and explicit lewdness in her voice despite being unintentional.
>>
>>321244769
It was a peak that reached outer facewelcomebacktosmg2
>>
>>321245157
She's got the big titties
>>
>>321245165
I can tolerate the art better than the voices. I just refuse to listen to Ted's voice again.
>>
>>321245228
I know, but... anvils? That's hardly a substitute for heavy tiddies.
>>
>>321245336
Oh, well yeah it's probably the worst way to describe a pair of big tits that exists out there, but that's what makes it a funny line.
>>
>>321244556
Funny you should mention EB. I used to go on this stream called Nope Vidya (as far I can tell, the site's not up anymore so RIP. The admin was also a tranny and not a passable one might I add) and he used to be regular visitor there. He went by the name of ThePokeAnon
To clarify, yes he has high-functioning autism and it was very evident. He would not shut up about The Binding of Isaac and how his runs went, nobody cared. On top of that he had the chatroom equivalent of a vocal tic where he would constantly say things like "I like kawaii waifus" or "My tongue is flopped out" or "Cats and mats" and some other shit. On a couple occasions, he talked about how really overweight he was. I wish I kept the screencap, I don't remember but he was pretty obese, he talked about taking walks in order to lose some weight. Oh, speaking of which, I think I remember him saying on one occasion that he lost some weight because of masturbating. Yeah, he was some weird kid, I think he was socially inept. He went to college, at least I believe. Last I recall, they banned him because of how annoying he was.
>>
>>321243718
>I'm a speed reader, yeah, yeah...
>WAIT WHAT WHEN DID THE GAME SAY THAT
>>
>>321245325

I don't think Ted's was that awful. The MC in those prison flashes had a worse voice.
>>
>>321244920
I want some pizza.
>>
>>321245740
I just had pizza hut pepperoni and stuff crust, bro.
Go treat yourself

By the way, does anyone know why retsupurae is posting minicut videos of their old content?
Is it just for more video uploads?
>>
>>321246478
Like those tasting menus? Never thought of it. I assume it's for people who want a preview or montage of notable funny bits in long plays, which are usually over an hour long.
>>
>>321245475
so, is nobody going to talk about this newfound information about Electrical Beast or what?
>>
>>321247542
He should try teleporting his weight instead of walking it off or jacking it off.
>>
>>321243357
that was the pun of the century imo
>>
I didn't care for most of the RPs but I always thoroughly enjoyed these.
>>
>>321247691
maybe he should ask mario to turn back time instead
>>
>>321243237
I love conical boobies
>>
File: dukeisaterrorist.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dukeisaterrorist.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>321244769
No joke, this actually happens at 9:11 in the video it's part of. That's eerie.
>>
>>321244964
I really don't have a problem with them not doing RPs. Like they've said, there are only so many ways to make fun of the same screwups. Plus, I never really cared for the mean-spirited tone RPs tended to inspire.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.