[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FF7 remake or FF15. Which one are you more hype for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1280x720
FF7 remake or FF15. Which one are you more hype for?
>>
XV, id rather have a new experience than a nostalgia tread.
>>
After hearing all the shit about the remake, XV no question.

Not even buying the remake now.
>>
Neither tbqfh
>>
>>321242250
This
>>
>>
FF15.

FF7 remake is just going to be Crisis Core 2.
>>
Neither. Both seem like they're going to be trash.

DQXI is the only thing to be hyped for from square enix.
>>
>>321240893

XV demo was awesome. Looking forward to the full game.

We all know what happens in VII so a remake is fucking stupid. They should have remade VI which tons of people have skipped on and it's not really that easy to get a hold of, even digitally.
>>
XV will actually be a full game, so that.
>>
>>321240893
XV, remake is over.
>>
And people genuinely thought people wanted the 7 remake more so they should of just cancelled 15 to work only on 7. Top kek
>>
XV, I'll be busy with that game while I wait for the FF7 remake to be released in it's entirety.
>>
>>321243471
>And people genuinely thought people wanted the 7 remake more so they should of just cancelled 15 to work only on 7.

People would easily choose VII-Remake if not for the bullshit they pulled off.
>>
>>321244029
only nostalgia fags would choose FFVII remake even without the recent info.
>>
>>321244029
I agree, I'd rather wait 10 years for the game to release just like XV :^)
>>
>>321240893
FF15, only because SE is making some stupid choices with FF7R.
>>
Persona 5
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.