[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally beat these guys after dying alot. Feels good man. Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_m0imryp6IG1r63w1v.jpg (278 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0imryp6IG1r63w1v.jpg
278 KB, 500x500
I finally beat these guys after dying alot. Feels good man. Should I do 4 kings next?
>>
Shouldn't you be doing Darkroot Basin to get to Sif first if you want to do 4Kings
>>
>>321239887
Killed Sif already.
>>
I cant even beat the giamts outside their gate. Always have to run past them to quickly get smashed by O and S. Any tips? Im using Claymore and Zwei.
>>
>>321240075
Bring a bow and summons.
>>
>>321240060
alright well go jump into the abyss then
if you've beaten this boss fight you wont even break a sweat with 4 kings
>>
>>321240075
Roll through their legs and hack on their ankles.
Avoid the magic attack.
Hammer on them if they try to heal.
Fight one at a time.
>>
>>321240191
My summons die within the first 30 seconds. Dont know why they even bother.
>>
File: 1448635144156.jpg (5 KB, 212x249) Image search: [Google]
1448635144156.jpg
5 KB, 212x249
>>321240215
>>321239731
>mfw I can't finish the four kings because because The Abyss gives me nausea.
>>
>>321240075
I use Zwei. Basically I kited them around the room and hit Ornstein when I could. Just had to time my hits right and then I used my bow on Smough. I didn't summon anyone but Im sure that would make it easier.
>>
>>321240075
watchout for the silver knight sniping at you; go around and kill it first

for the two knights, aggro one at a time and run between its legs to get to its vulnerable backside whenever possible. Their shield bashes and heavy double swing leaves them for a wide opening for running between their legs. Roll back when they use their magic blast.
>>
>>321240075
oh wait are you asking about the giants or O and S?
>>
>>321240318
Hm, guess I just need to master rolling through their legs. Keep getting clipped by his shield ground slam or accidently rolling into his legs.
Thanks.
>>
>>321239731
How do you know about the four kings?
Stop reading guides faggot.
>>
>>321240563
Honestly both. I have no idea how I got this far in the game when this area makes me feel like the biggest shit lord ever.
>>
>>321240903
Kingseeker Framp tells you about the peeps you have to kill

>stop reading guides faggot
you got a problem with guides?
>>
>>321240827
If you lock right onto them it's easier
>>
>>321240075
O&S is made so much harder with slow weapons, I found this out using the Zwei and Demon Great Machete on my first two playthroughs, then I swapped to the Black Knight Greataxe on my third and holy shit I could get so many more hits in, it made it a cakewalk.
>>
>>321240957
For O and S, i used the claymore with shield(nothing special), I killed ornstein first while trying to have a secure distance from Smough. Try to be extremely patient
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.