[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resident Evil films cursed. God demands they stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
http://sbeta.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/western-cape/cape-man-dies-on-hollywood-movie-set-1961611

>Cape Town - A grieving widow is desperate for answers after her husband was crushed to death in a freak accident on the set of Resident Evil: The Final Chapter.

>The sixth film in the hit Hollywood franchise, which stars Milla Jovovich, was filmed earlier this year in South Africa, including in Belhar.

>Shafiefa Cornelius’ whole world was shattered two weeks ago when her husband of only nine months, Ricardo Cornelius, was in a fatal accident at work.

>The 34-year-old Mitchells Plain man had been a crew member on the set for five weeks, after being unemployed for a year.

>He died on December 3 after he was crushed by one of the props, a US army issue Hummer, that apparently fell on top of him.

And weeks prior in a separate incident:

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3373986/resident-evil-the-final-chapter-stuntwoman-will-need-to-have-her-arm-amputated/

>Earlier this year, stuntwoman Olivia Jackson was involved in a serious accident while filming on the set of Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. Apparently, a mechanical camera arm malfunctioned and didn’t lift up, which Jackson rode into while riding a motorcycle.

>A month later, Jackson awoke from a medically-induced coma and listed her devastating injuries, which included the amputation of her thumb and multiple serious injuries across her body. Now Jackson is telling The Sun (via Yahoo UK) that the injuries are so severe that she will have to amputate her left arm.

>“My left arm is paralysed and is going to have to be amputated. My facial scarring is horrible and I wish I had my old face. But I’m truly grateful to be alive,” Jackson explains. She was also a stuntwoman for movies such as The Force Awakens, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Mad Max: Fury Road.

This film has a death curse.
>>
>>321232929
I forgot they were still making these. I thought they would have the common sense to stop but it look as if their hubris has caught up to them.
Those poor people who happened to walk onto the Devil's set.
>>
>>321232929
Hope they used him as a zombie.

About time these movies got some decent make up and practical effects.
>>
>shafiefa

Come on niggers, are you even trying?
>>
>>321233445
kek
>>
>>321232929
Call me when the movie is killed off
>>
>>321232929

this is probley the worst movie series put out for a long time
>>
>Shafiefa Cornelius’ whole world was shattered two weeks ago when her husband of only nine months, Ricardo Cornelius, was in a fatal accident at work.

Can you marry new borns now?
>>
>>321236524
Its 2015
>>
mike is back
>>
Wait a minute

>unemployed for a year
>married 9 months ago

So she married him after he was unemployed for 3 months?
>>
>>321232929

this is just buzz news to get people to talk about the film, "negative" publicity since they've been quiet for a shit-ton of time, fuck off
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.